Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 13th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pitman, NJ Mixed Marvel Tourney 12/18

Now that my event is in the history books, I'm locked and loaded for this one! Got my army selected, (I actually had it picked even before my event, which is rare.) Xanth is still in the early planning stages.

My army will feature everyone's favorite purple doggin, Dund!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old December 13th, 2010, 04:57 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

We're a week away, and we're still hurting for a couple maps. If you're able to bring one, please let me know. If you don't have the terrain to build one of the maps on the list, suggest a different one that you can make.

thanks!

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Mike- Justine and I can bring Blackroot!
Old December 13th, 2010, 05:33 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker

Awesome! Thanks!
Old December 13th, 2010, 06:16 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Invasion has glyphs (2 random). Should I bring the glyphs, or not?

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:07 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

Fallow and Dolan will be attending!

I will bring:

Northern Passage
If You Can't Take The Heat
Fire Isles

-Member, defeated by Xanth club.

-Selling most of my 'Scape to keep from losing my house :/
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:12 PM

grunttactics Woo who?

Hello, everyone.

I am going to have to miss this one. I broke my right ankle on September 2nd and can put no weight on it for at least a month.

I am beginning to think these tournaments are hazardous to my health. I have been a very hearty guy in recent years, but since participating, I have had cellulitis, a bad cold, a sinus infection, an asthmatic response that I haven't had in five years, and now this.

Maybe I should take up rock climbing (once the ankle heals).
Old December 13th, 2010, 08:20 PM

NO!!!!!!

Okay, have someone put you in the car (you can drive with the other foot) and we'll fireman-carry you into the store and set you up in a chair.

We'll switch the maps around between games so you don't have to get up, someone can bring you food, and when you have to use the toilet... er.. nevermind... we'll miss you Fred!

Old December 14th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunttactics View Post
Hello, everyone.
I am going to have to miss this one. I broke my right ankle on September 2nd and can put no weight on it for at least a month. I am beginning to think these tournaments are hazardous to my health. I have been a very hearty guy in recent years, but since participating, I have had cellulitis, a bad cold, a sinus infection, an asthmatic response that I haven't had in five years, and now this. Maybe I should take up rock climbing (once the ankle heals).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallow View Post
NO!!!!!! Okay, have someone put you in the car (you can drive with the other foot) and we'll fireman-carry you into the store and set you up in a chair. We'll switch the maps around between games so you don't have to get up, someone can bring you food, and when you have to use the toilet... er.. nevermind... we'll miss you Fred!
...lol...

@ Fallow ~ I'm suprised you would do ALL THAT for someone who simply refuses to join us in The International League of ExtraOrdinary HeroScapers, even though he is of a sufficiently ripe old age to qualify for a comfy chair by the fireplace. I guess it's one of those charitable chivalrous actions we're supposed to bestow upon the less fortunate masses. I salute you...BRAVO!

@ GruntTactics ~ Sorry about your infirmity. I never realized that HS could be detrimental to one's health - please stay away if you think that it's contagious. Yes my friend, you will be missed - and similar sentiments from yours truly, regarding doing as much as inhumanly possible to assist your convalescence, but drawing the line at wiping your butt.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Grunttactics, sorry you can't make it. Feel better.

Fallow, thanks for all the maps!
Old December 14th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallow View Post
Fallow and Dolan will be attending!

I will bring:

Northern Passage
That one is a pain in the neck to build. Don't overlook the battlements around the big iceberg, like I did.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 14th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Talking Re: Pitman, NJ Mixed Marvel Tourney 12/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post

That one is a pain in the neck to build. Don't overlook the battlements around the big iceberg, like I did.
Thanks, I'll have them built and chilling in the car by Friday.

Mikelizzio-does your tourney record show win-loss-tie?

Everyone-I just moved up in rank to the 2nd largest HS collection(presumably in the world) Oh and I got a sealed new copy of the Wal-mart exclusive RotV set with the Onyx Vipers! yay for compulsive game addictions!
In unrelated news my house is in foreclosure and I just sold my children!

Last edited by fallow; December 14th, 2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: stupid mobile phones don't format text properly

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events