Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 21st, 2011, 09:45 AM

ArmocGruts Woo who?
ArmocGrut's Battle Reports.

EDIT: Newer reports with pics on the way!

Hello. This will be my battle reports thread. For now, I'm just writing them but I'll come up with something more creative eventually, like those picture battle reports, as I really enjoy reading those. Played a game with a friend of mine on "Hidden Path" by R˙chean. Anyhow, on to the armies! (500 points)

ArmocGrut's Army:

Armoc Vipers
Ne-Gok-Sa
Deathwalker 9000
4th Mass. 1X
Kaemon Awa

Woud've liked to replace Kaemon Awa with more 4th. Mass and a filler, but of course I don't own more 4th Mass. so I just went with Awa.

Friend's Army:

Finn the Viking Champion
Agent Carr
Raelin
Syvaris
Krav Maga Agents

The only reason he has the Kravs is because I didn't pick 'em first.

My stragety:

My inital plan was to first have the Armoc Vipers kill all of his ranged units, and then have any surviving Vipers attempt to take out another hero before they bit the dust. I was then to have Ne-Gok-Sa run and tank hits to allow the 4th Mass and, if Ne-Gok-Sa was surviving well, start to get DWK9000 and mabye Kaemon up there. Then, start to bombard his melee heros untill they had to submit.

Friend's Stragety:

GAME: I manged to get to go first. I slid the Vipers about halfway up a hill. He started to move Agent Carr up to hill as if to take the high ground. Then, he made the sad mistake of moving his Kravs TWORDS my Vipers. Originally, they were about 8-9 spaces apart, so he could've gotten to opening salvo on my Vipers. But now, they were about 4 spaces away. My Vipers moved in for the kill and took out 2 Kravs that turn. Syvaris attempted to take out the Vips to no avail. The 2 Vipers not next to the final Krav moved in to take out Syvaris while the final Viper took out the last Krav. The Vipers did not wound Syvaris, and still the Vipers escaped another turn of losing any members. After a brief slugfest, the Vipers took out Syvaris, still not losing any members. That 3 defence of the Armocs is a HUGE advantage over the Venocs, and I think any Venoc users here should get a squad or two of Armocs and try 'em out. Back to the battle...
Finn finally managed to take out a Viper, but the other 2 closed in on Agent Carr. Taking on Agent Carr at melee range with two Vipers was suicide, but wasn't that the reason I was using them? After a brief slugfest, Agent Carr killed all remaining Vipers but took 3 wounds himself. Time for Ne-Gok-Sa to fill his suicide roll. He rushed up the hill and jumped down to my opponent's side of the board and engaged Finn and Carr. As Ne-Gok-Sa slowly took wounds, the 4th Mass. took their positions. By the time Ne-Gok-Sa finally died, the 4th were primed and ready to fire. Agent Carr fell from the first salvo. Then came Finn, than finially Raelin met her demise as she tried to rush up the hill. I win!

There ya have it, my 1st battle report. I may try to include pictures in the future, because I really like those threads...

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by ArmocGruts; July 24th, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
Old July 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ArmocGrut's Battle Reports.

Nice report!!!As to getting some Armocs I cant even afford Venocs!!!

Also Battle reports are so much better with Pics.
And if you're going to do battle reports frequently you should do predict the victor.

Boromir96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 23rd, 2011, 01:11 PM

ArmocGruts Woo who?

Alirght, finially figured this image thing out. Here are the two armies that dueled yesterday...

ArmocGrut's army...
Deathwalker 9000, Major Q-10, Marro Stingers 2X, Armoc Vipers and Dumtef Guard

ArmocGrut's friend's army. I will from now on refer to my friend as "Wolf" Wolf's army...
Nilfeim, 4th Mass. 1X, Krav Maga Agents, and the Eniar Imperium.

We played on the map "Hidden Path" by R˙chean. I did change the map slightly from the original so that there was more water and the bridge was the highest point on the map and not the hill. Sorry for the lack of synergy or stragety in our armies, but right now for figures I have a little bit of everything but not enough for one particular stragety. (jack of all trades master of none could be a description of my collection.)

Anyhow, predict the victor!

Last edited by ArmocGruts; July 23rd, 2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Finially figured out how to post pics!
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:26 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm going for Armoc Grut!!! Go Q10!!!

Boromir96

Old July 24th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Wolf!
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:56 AM

ArmocGruts Woo who?

Both ArmocGruts and Wolf have 1 vote. Here is the reslut of the 1st battle....

Here are the two armies and the battlefield, "Hidden Path" by R˙chean. I did slightly modify it...

King Nilfheim charges into the fray and deal Major Q-10 one wound.

Major 10 responds and deals Nilfheim two wounds.

After a brief duel, one too many rockets explodes on the mighty Dragon King.

The Eniar Imperium responds and kill two Armoc VIpers after charging up the hill.

The last Viper really doesn't stand a chance.

Deathwalker 9000 destroys two Kyrie.

The final Kyrie charges and destroys Q-10.

DW9000 does the same.

The Krav Maga Agents take postion atop a hill.

They begin to down Stingers.

DW9000 kills two Krav.

More Marro are downed.

The Dumteff Guard rushes up a hill and kills the final Agent.

The 4th. Mass prepare for the final assualt on ArmocGruts....

The Dumtef Guard puts a major dent in the invading army.

The Minute Men kill the evil Flantooth.

As the Patriots charge, they pick off more Marro.

DW9000, on a bad dice rolling spree, only musters 1 kill in several turns.

The 4th. Mass slughter the final Stinger.

Deathwalker 9000 finshes and wins the battle by firing and explosive projectile in the midst of the 4th!

ArmocGruts wins!

Summary: Although I won this battle, I do not like the result. I was on the defensive the majority of the game, and all of the dice rolling was from an attack on my side of the board. The Armoc Vipers and the Stingers did absolutley nothing, and DW9000 did way too much of the heavy lifting. Had my opponent chosen to attack Deathwalker more aggresivly, one lucky dice roll could've ended it all.

Hope you enjoyed this battle report. I will be posting the armies for the next battle soon so the 2 people that did predict, (and hopefull more) can get theri predictions out. Thanks for reading!
Old July 28th, 2011, 11:53 PM

ArmocGruts Woo who?

Someone? Anyone? Respond?
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmocGruts View Post
Someone? Anyone? Respond?
I was waiting for you to post the armies for the next battle before I said anything,But any way Great report!!!!

Boromir96

Old July 29th, 2011, 01:44 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Very nice! I love pictured battle reports!

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM

ArmocGruts Woo who?

Here are the armies for the next battle:

ArmocGrut's army: Minions of Utgar 1X, Taelord, Deathwalker 9000 and the Zettian Guards.

Wolf's army: Charos, Krug, Knights of Weston 1X, and Krav Maga Agents.

Played on Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh by R˙chean without the ruins.

Predict the Victor!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:09 PM

Wolf!!!!

Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:23 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wolf all the way.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports