Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2010, 04:52 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hexes in Texas 2010: A National Heroscape Day event - 10

Looks great Ry. Great maps as usual I'm sure. Sorry I won't be able to attend. Saturday is a work day for me.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 23rd, 2010, 05:01 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

1.R˙chean
2.JaredFancy
3. Podwest
4. Guns Mahoney
5. Lord Trask
6. killergoat72
7. CheddarLimbo
8. Dignan
9. Panopticon
10. Vertigosmooth
11. Erasmus
12. Ratnic
13. DesiRym
14. Boodog
15. AnubianWolf88
16. Gladdragon
17. SonlenMaster
18. Rodriquez
19. Barrott
20. Asbesar

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 23rd, 2010, 07:30 PM

podwest has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I can just feel the flame coming. Mainly from rym, assuming I am trying to create some sort of double negative situation that puts my Minions in an even better competitive position.

AW88
[I
not playing Minions this year - I swear. Probably.[/i]
What the crap? I thought I was the one known for playing the Minions. . .

Podwest
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Looks great Ry. Great maps as usual I'm sure. Sorry I won't be able to attend. Saturday is a work day for me.
GB, man, all kidding aside, it's National Effing Heroscape Day. Call in SICK or something...

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 23rd, 2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Also, what's with this point total? This tourney SUCKS!!!
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:25 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
GB, man, all kidding aside, it's National Effing Heroscape Day. Call in SICK or something...
Easy for you to say, it's not your job

It would be awesome if GB could make it, but we totally understand why he can't. Oh well. Next one will need to be on a Sunday.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:58 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Easy for you to say, it's not your job

It would be awesome if GB could make it, but we totally understand why he can't. Oh well. Next one will need to be on a Sunday.
I don't get paid if I'm not at work. I have no vacation pay system where I work so it costs me considerably to take time off. This year I have taken more time off than any year so far and I will likely be running the SW booth at BGGcon in November. It's just too much time off from work.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:10 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1.R˙chean
2.JaredFancy
3. Digwest
4. Guns Mahoney
5. Lord Trask
6. killergoat72
7. CheesyLimbo
8. Digmymapsmother****er
9. Panopticon
10. Vertigosmooth
11. Erasmus
12. Ratnic
13. Rym
14. Boodog
15. AnubianWolf88
16. Gladdragon
17. SonlenMaster
18. Rodriquez
19. Barrott
20. Asbesar
21. Velenne
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:10 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1.R˙chean
2.JaredFancy
3. Digwest
4. Guns Mahoney
5. Lord Trask
6. killergoat72
7. CheesyLimbo
8. Digmymapsmother****er
9. Panopticon
10. Vertigosmooth
11. Erasmus
12. Ratnic
13. Rym
14. Boodog
15. AnubianWolf88
16. Gladdragon
17. SonlenMaster
18. Rodriquez
19. Barrott
20. Asbesar
21. Velenne
22. Tmac2200
23. Tmacdad

A official post needs to be made in the official texas tournament thread , there isn't one and hats why I hadn't found this till now.

Quote:
Last edited by R˙chean : August 23rd, 2010 at 02:28 PM. Reason: What? no one wants to b!tch about pt total this year?
Nah, I'm good. ---
Old August 28th, 2010, 04:39 PM

jaramillohector Woo who?

I will be attending this with my wife (raven), and son (moonwalker). Wow this sounds like so much fun I really hope we get 50 players.
Old August 28th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Me and the in-laws are in!

1.R˙chean
2.JaredFancy
3. Digwest
4. Guns Mahoney
5. Lord Trask
6. killergoat72
7. CheddarLimbo
8. Digmymapsmother****er
9. Panopticon
10. Vertigosmooth
11. Erasmus
12. Ratnic
13. Rym
14. Boodog
15. AnubianWolf88
16. Gladdragon
17. SonlenMaster
18. Rodriquez
19. Barrott
20. Asbesar
21. Velenne
22. Tmac2200
23. Tmacdad
24. Jaramillo"IloveSonlen"hector
25. Raven
26. Moonwalker
27. DrLivingston
28. BroInLaw
29. Fenix

I will be bringing Braxas so no need for anyone to even think up warforged armies...

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; August 28th, 2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Thankd for the PM Tmac and rym! I had no idea the thread had started...
Old August 29th, 2010, 08:02 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I will be bringing Braxas so no need for anyone to even think up warforged armies...
Darn.
Old August 30th, 2010, 05:05 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Darn.
NO FEAR:
Warforged x4 - 320
Krav - 420
MORSBANE - 520
16 hexes.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day