Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 28th, 2007, 11:27 AM

MrBarkypants Woo who?
Sale At Madison Target

I apologize in advance if I am not supposed to mention a sale I noticed. The two Target stores in Madison were selling expansions on Saturday for $8 and the MS for $25. They had a couple of MS sets left and no more expansions. I grabbed the only expansion set left which was wolves and minutemen.

I'm Mr. Barkypants, and I'm a mix of ol schoo and new schoo....
Old January 28th, 2007, 01:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Sale At Madison Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
I apologize in advance if I am not supposed to mention a sale I noticed. The two Target stores in Madison were selling expansions on Saturday for $8 and the MS for $25. They had a couple of MS sets left and no more expansions. I grabbed the only expansion set left which was wolves and minutemen.
This sale has been discussed before. It's going on at all Targets until 02/05 I believe.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 28th, 2007, 07:19 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: Sale At Madison Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarkypants
So you're the other person in town that plays?

PM sent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion