Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:54 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Almost. Our travel authorization got delayed for a couple weeks, but we're currently on track to move to South Dakota in a couple weeks.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:13 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Almost. Our travel authorization got delayed for a couple weeks, but we're currently on track to move to South Dakota in a couple weeks.
Upon hearing this news, my wife said "*sniff* I'll miss his pompadour... Tell him I said that!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events