Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado NHSD 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
also what's the entry fee?
As I say in the OP, everyone is encouraged to bring something for the prize pool, but nothing is required. If your collection lacks any spare figures/terrain, then just come and play!

Edit: If you want (for some odd reason) to bring an "entry fee" and throw it into the prize pool, be my guest.

I think the way prizes will work, if there are enough of them, is the winner will pick (roughly) half of them, 2nd will pick half of what's left, and 3rd will get the rest; but that's not finalized.
Oh ok, I thought I heard there was an entry fee. Nevermind

Sounds good! I think I already said this but I dont have anything to contribute, so I'll just show up and play

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day