Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 13th, 2014, 09:42 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD 2014

I wish I had room for even six players, but we have such a small house...All the game stores are busier this coming weekend because of the new Magic set (and corresponding Wizard's Game Day tournaments.)

Luckily I'm on leave this week so I can build maps on short notice...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 15th, 2014, 02:08 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Carny,

I've postponed the event until your next Saturday off. When will that be? I will get a venue reserved as soon as you let me know.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 15th, 2014, 09:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Well, my next Sat off is Nov. 29th...the weekend after Thanksgiving! We would be available as we won't be traveling for the holiday

Carney's Trade List
Old October 15th, 2014, 10:33 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is that Saturday OK for everybody else?

~Z

My map thread
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:00 AM

In the absence of any input, I can only assume a lack of interest. I'll give it two more days before I give up on this tournament.

~Z

My map thread
Old November 16th, 2014, 10:12 PM

Yeah, it looks like not enough of the regulars checked in this year...well keep the format idea warm and try again in a couple months?

Carney's Trade List
Old November 17th, 2014, 12:45 AM

Cancelled.

My map thread
Old November 18th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry it didn't work out, guys. The job I'm starting is a temp gig I'm hoping to turn into permanent, but everything's way too up in the air for me to make any gaming plans.
Old November 18th, 2014, 01:28 AM

Thanks for posting. It lets me know that someone is out there at least.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day