Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Lexan Mats

Below are photos of the new mats and sample maps created with them. Sandra expects to have them available for order in just a couple of days. Watch here for more information and updates as well as pricing and more.

UPDATE: 9/20/2007:
Eight terrain Types now available: Water, Sand, Lava, Road, Rusted Steel, Grass, City Block and now SWAMP WATER!

Close up of the Rusted Steel Design, originally layed out by our very own CupidsArt

Map using the Rusted Steel terrain.

Keep looking here for more, including a map using the Road terrain mat very soon

Water

Sand

Lava

This is just the begining. More designs are in the works and we are definately open to other design suggestions.

How quickly new designs become available depends entirely on how these sell, as the project picks up speed, more and more designs will be added.

I hope you enjoy these and that they continue to receive the interest that the early designs did.

Last edited by Cavalier; March 19th, 2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:18 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, that lava one looks really cool! No making fun of the obsidians there!

I think I'll have to add one of these on when I order Wave 7 and Marvelscape!
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Time to start saving up and place a giant order with HouseMouse...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:26 PM

insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker insomnimaniac knows what's in an order marker
They really did come out great Cav.

Like I said much earlier, I wish you the best luck on this adventure.

Hope it works out well for you as well www.HouseMousegames.com
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Awesome stuff! Water and sand are the exact two I'm interested in. I wasn't too interested in lava but after seeing your picture I just might change my mind. This is nice timing with wave 3 and 7 about to come out too. It makes it easier to get an order with free shipping.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:54 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HouseMouseGames.com Exclusive Offering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
This is just the beggining. More designs are in the works and we are definately open to other design suggestions.
My suggestion would be to make grass/rock/sand mats that look more like the official terrain, brown borders and all. I'd buy a set that looked like that, especially if ones larger than these came out. I'd also buy sets for other terrain types if they pattern resembled the official terrain. Are there plans for versions like that?

Great idea.
Old May 30th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Quote:
This is just the beggining. More designs are in the works and we are definately open to other design suggestions.
My suggestion would be to make grass/rock/sand mats that look more like the official terrain, brown borders and all. I'd buy a set that looked like that, especially if ones larger than these came out. I'd also buy sets for other terrain types if they pattern resembled the official terrain. Are there plans for versions like that?

Great idea.
Can you say Copyright Infringement?

Here is Cav's original thread about the mats...read that...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7971
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Quote:

Great idea.

I was just about to post that link. Thanks nether
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Oh man I want that Sand one. It will make my desert brawl with the Hulk so much sweeter when he's finally released...

Alas, I lack the monies...
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:17 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Time to start saving up and place a giant order with HouseMouse.
No kidding. If I went and pre-ordered everything I wanted to get, I'd really bust the budget.
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:19 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Quote:

Great idea.

Well they can't look EXACTLY like the original, but couldn't they be much more similar in terms of color and layout?
Old May 30th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
When I get around to saving up for a HouseMouse Order, I'm definately adding a Water mat in.

After poking around the Shopping cart area a bit, it appears that I will need to make an order of at least around $120 (Which is around $140 Canadian I do believe) to justify the Shipping costs. Ah well, time to begin saving those pennies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales