Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 12th, 2011, 02:23 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Out of curiosity, what does availability of boosters from WotC look like these days? Are the D&D Master Set and Waves 1, 8, D1, D2, and D3 still readily available or has the supply on those dried up?

Thanks!
Old November 12th, 2011, 07:19 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Out of curiosity, what does availability of boosters from WotC look like these days? Are the D&D Master Set and Waves 1, 8, D1, D2, and D3 still readily available or has the supply on those dried up?

Thanks!
No more master sets. Waves 1,8,11-13 Marvel, Orim and Castle is it.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 14th, 2011, 02:09 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow. They really produced an umpty-billion units of waves 1 and 8, eh? Those things will likely still be readily available on FLGS shelves come the heat-death of the universe!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old November 14th, 2011, 04:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just recieved my 5 PK's and 24 Treasure glyphs today!!! Thanks very quick shipping!!! Will no doubt make future purchases from your site!!!
Old November 21st, 2011, 08:25 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Auggie, I noticed on your Buysite you have "Swarm of the Marro" Listed as "Swamp of the Marro.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 21st, 2011, 09:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Hey Auggie, I noticed on your Buysite you have "Swarm of the Marro" Listed as "Swamp of the Marro.
It has been that way forever even though others have mentioned it before. I rather like it now and don't think he should change it, as it is distinctive, kinda like the Colbert Report was just the Colbert Repor for awhile because of a misspelling/pronounciation, and the mistake made it better.
Old November 21st, 2011, 01:17 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
It has been that way forever even though others have mentioned it before. I rather like it now and don't think he should change it, as it is distinctive, kinda like the Colbert Report was just the Colbert Repor for awhile because of a misspelling/pronounciation, and the mistake made it better.
LOL, that's exactly why I haven't changed it. Kind of a running joke at this point (but please, if you notice any other typos let us know as I do usually correct them and it does help )

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 21st, 2011, 02:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So are the "Blade Grunts" And "Arrow Grunts" intentional too?

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 24th, 2011, 03:29 PM

Perdido Woo who?

Hey Auggie,

Two things,

Would it be possible to create a 'non-custom figures' sub-category on your website? As much as I like some of the customs featured on there, it'd be nice to flip through really quickly and see if there's any classic stuff you've got available without wading through the customs.

The other is that I don't think there is a buying option for Estivara. I don't know if it's because you have a boatload of her and aren't wanting to buy more, but it was something I noticed when I was checking prices.
Old November 25th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Auggie, is there any kind of coupon code for black Friday? I am considering a big order, and it would be great to know!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old November 26th, 2011, 06:13 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Hey Auggest, I've got a question about the Heroscape flagbearers your selling. Do they come with the special matching colored D-20 die, like when you buy them brand new? Or is it just a standard D-20 die?

Thank you for your time.

Master of Disaster
Old November 27th, 2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdido View Post
Hey Auggie,

Two things,

Would it be possible to create a 'non-custom figures' sub-category on your website? As much as I like some of the customs featured on there, it'd be nice to flip through really quickly and see if there's any classic stuff you've got available without wading through the customs.

The other is that I don't think there is a buying option for Estivara. I don't know if it's because you have a boatload of her and aren't wanting to buy more, but it was something I noticed when I was checking prices.
1) I think that would be a bit problematic though not impossible. You can search search by set though from the first page in heroscape where they are all listed.

2) I prolly just need to "restock" her. The buysite works like a selling site and there aren't templates for buying items, only selling items so it forces us to put in a stock quantity. If I "run out" it dissapears.

.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales