Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Auggest, have you ever put the custom lava on top of the mat, if so, how does it look?
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Auggest, have you ever put the custom lava on top of the mat, if so, how does it look?
Yes, my son and I have play tested the scenario several times now and we use the pretty much what's listed in the "contents" of the PDF (which is our custom tiles and custom mat). We do bring some extra titles to replace lower level tiles (ones covered up by the blasts) so that if we run out we have more for the top layer.

To be a bit more descriptive, if you got to the custom terrain section and look at the booklet White Knight is putting together for us there is a pic of the mat with the tiles on it. Most of those are original tiles but the ones the Volcanic vents are attached to custom so you can see the color a bit more accurately. The tops of ours are not grey but Black.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:45 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Cool, can't wait for my order to arrive.
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:47 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Cool, can't wait for my order to arrive.
I think you'll be happy but as with anything you get from us, if you're not just send it back and we'll refund the full price .

.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM

I'm sure I'll be satisfied. And if I'm not (which I doubt will happen) I'd keep it anyway as I'd rather have it than have to spend $50 on 1 VW set.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM

'Received' my order today! However quite frankly the post office is closed and and cannot completely receive it. Can't wait until monday to see my order. Will definitively leave feedback.
Old June 4th, 2012, 11:43 AM

Picked my order up from the Post Office this morning.

I was very pleased with the quality of the lava and the mat. My brother and I played a quick game with the new figures/lava: Charos + GS Warriors x5 (him) vs. Taelord + Omnicrons x3 (me) in which I won with only a squad of Omnicrons left. I have a few pictures of the pre-game battle I will post later.

My brothers building a lava map right now telling me to come check it out so...

Anyway, +rep!
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:19 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Just got my first shipment from Auggies, consisting of misc. stuff. It was in good condition, good price, and good shipping. Thank you!
Old July 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Question for you, Auggie:

Do you plan to start buying Marvel terrain / figures at some point? Right now your store only accepts the 1 and 2 hex asphalt tiles. Everything else is piling up in my game room.

Thanks!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old August 10th, 2012, 06:27 AM

Rise of the Runelords Preorders have started. As always, prices will be volatile, especially in the beginning. Also note that I list in "waves" to prevent 1 or 2 people from getting all of one figure so if I'm out of something you want check back frequently. I don't have nearly the quantities I've had in the past though so I could sell through some of these fairly quickly (especially the huge figs as I got less than 1/2 my preorder).
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old September 19th, 2012, 07:48 PM

How do the gift certificates work? Like, buying one.

I want to get 2 $10 ones for a prize at NHSD.

Also, can you combine gift certicates in a single purchase?
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Once agin, had a great time buying from Auggies! I would also highly recommend getting the unpainted glaciers based onto the Marvel concrete tiles, they look kind of like desert rocks, and if you want to paint them another color, it would be easy. As always, a pleasure dealing with him.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales