Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:02 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
DFW - North Texas Shootout III

The North Texas Shootout III

General Details
Quote:
When: Saturday, January 15th
Where: Madness Games and Comics in Plano
Time: 1:00 to finish (three rounds)
Entry Fee: $10
Army Construction
Quote:
Each player will command a retinue. This will represent a particular hero and his bodyguards. Here are the rules for army construction:
1. Each army must contain at least 1 hero between 50 and 150 points (figures above 150 points are not allowed)
2. Each army must contain at least one squad.
3. Armies will total 330 points. However, armies consisting only of units from one general my have units totaling 340 points.
4. Maps will limit army size to 14 hexes
5. No army may contain Marcu Esenwein
Tournament Format
Quote:
Players will compete on three or four player maps in a free for all battle. During the battle, players will score points for every figure they destroy. If a unit figure is killed, the player receives points for the individual unit using fractional scoring. If a hero is killed, the player inflicting the killing blow receives all the points for that hero, regardless of who inflicted any previous wounds. Battles will rage until only one player has units left. At that point, the player with units remaining will receive points equal to half his remaining units.

At the end conclusion of the match, the points for each player will be totalled up. Players will then receive "tournament points" based on their result as follows:

4 player game:
1st: 6 tournament points
2nd: 4 tournament points
3rd: 2 tournament points
4th: 0 tournament points

3 player game:
1st: 6 tournament points
2nd: 3 tournament points
3rd: 0 tournament points

After three rounds, the player with most tournament points will be declared the winner. Points received from each battle (the actual points of units killed) will be kept track of and used as tie-breakers.

Maps
Go to my map thread for downloads.
Quote:

FAQ

Quote:
1. What happens when I kill my own figure (falling, lava, etc)?
A. If it is a squad figure, it is simply removed and no one scores points for it. If it is a wounded hero, the last player to wound it gets all the points for it (unless you were the only player to wound it).

2. Who gets points for a figure killed by counterstrike?
A. The samurai's player gets the point when counterstrike kills a figure.

3. If my Wolves of Badru fail a pounce and are killed, who gets the points?
A. The defending player gets the points if he survives a pounce.

4. What does zombies' Rise Again and Marro Warrior's Water Clone do for point scoring?
A. Figures coming back to the board from death work the same as they do in a regular game. Everytime they are killed they give points to the player killing them, regardless of them coming back.
Attendees
1. Dignan
2. DrLivingston
3. BroInLaw
4. Fenix
5. Tmac2200
6. Tmac2200's Dad
7. podwest
8. CheddarLimbo
9. CheddarLimbo's Nephew
10. markwars
11. R˙chean
12. jaramillohector
13. raven
14. moonwalker
15. StacySensei
16. Kirk
17.AnubianWolf88
18. Zuko
19. Fencerjared
20. Rgsearle
21. Lord Trask
22. killergoat72
23. killergoat72s friend #1
24. killergoat72s friend #2

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Last edited by Dignan; January 14th, 2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:04 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: DFW - North Texas Shootout III

First order of business, what weekend in January will work the best for most people. Our choices are as follows:

I would assume that January 1 is out of the question (as Ry will be freaking Hungover as hell that day), so what days will work for everyone?

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 5th, 2010, 02:12 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Jan 1 works well for me.

Otherwise Jan 15 or Jan 29

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am good for any and all of them (except the 1st).

I'll get in touch with BroInLaw and Fenix and find out their preferences (because they are apparently unable to understand how the internet works...)

I'm pretty sure CheddarLimbo's boss said no more events at the workplace.

That was why Velenne's dungeon campaign event was canceled.

Attendees
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw
  4. Fenix

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old November 5th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I'm pretty sure CheddarLimbo's boss said no more events at the workplace.

That was why Velenne's dungeon campaign event was canceled.
Ah, alright then. We'll look into other venues then (likely in the North Dallas area).

Old November 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Attendees
  1. Dignan
  2. DrLivingston
  3. BroInLaw
  4. Fenix
  5. Tmac2200
  6. Tmac2200's Dad
I strongly prefer the 15th.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old November 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love to play. I can play any date except the 8th.

Old November 5th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can probably do any date other than the 1st (obvious reasons) and the 8th (I turn a year older that day ).

I will sign up when the date is confirmed.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 5th, 2010, 08:03 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love to come to this...if it falls on the 1st or the 22nd (my weekends off in Jan.). When the date is chosen, I'll know if I can attend.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Because YOU demanded it!

The Smiley Preferred Shootout Date Tracker!

Feel free to +rep me for providing this bad *** service free of charge!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 5th, 2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: I am pretty proud of my contribution to this event...
Old November 5th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Feel free to +rep me for providing this bad *** service free of charge!
Done did. <RR>
Old November 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in. Pretty sure my nephew will want to attend.

And the Good Doctor is correct. as we discussed last night, my workplace is no longer available for private parties.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events