Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 25th, 2008, 04:13 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
CUSTOM UTGAR AND EINAR DICE TOWER paint update p.3!

(old version with cheesy front)This is my first attempt at making one of these. I made it from foamboard.
ROLL OR DIE! (silly, I know)
I will have to touch up the red a little and maybe add more spider webs, who knows. Thanks for looking! Leave me some feedback.(scroll down for the new repaint!)

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; August 12th, 2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:08 PM

seawolf898 *glass shatters*
Re: CUSTOM DICE TOWER! take a look...

Roll bad thennnn die.
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Good job, with the paint, and the construction!

And yes, the saying is a little silly.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolf898 View Post
Roll bad thennnn die.
ha ha, I might have to change it to that. The front will get a make over very soon. I do like the webs though.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old June 25th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the message, I like the spider web too!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That kicks some serious booty! I like it!
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:14 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Nice! I notice some white showing through the paint. Perhaps it would be easier to paint the foam board pieces their base colors first before assembly?

I really like the webs though!
Old June 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Nice! I notice some white showing through the paint. Perhaps it would be easier to paint the foam board pieces their base colors first before assembly?

You noticed huh? Next time I put one together I will def. paint it before assembly.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old June 25th, 2008, 10:56 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post

You noticed huh? Next time I put one together I will def. paint it before assembly.
Like you said, this was your first time. So for future dice towers, you'll know exactly what will show and can even paint the designs on beforehand (I'd imagine it's easier to paint designs on a flat single piece of foamboard than on something that is part of an assembly).

But hey the paintjob as it stands is probably a million times better than what I can do myself, so please don't take my post inthe wrong way =) good stuff!
Old June 26th, 2008, 01:26 AM

Thank you, much appreciated! Here's a link to some of my other re-paints if interested http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16953

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:39 PM

Re: CUSTOM DICE TOWER! NEW(and improved)PAINT! 6-26-08

This is a little better:

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: CUSTOM DICE TOWER! NEW(and improved)PAINT! 6-26-08

Much cooler front! I really like it!

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions