Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 23rd, 2021, 05:53 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
need recommendations for good snow/ice maps

Heroscapers, hail!

I need suggestions from y'all for some good (balanced and competitive) two-player maps that use snow/ice.

I know mad_wookiee's DRAUGUR (BoV), of course, and Robber's PLATYPUS (WoS). And I have a couple of my own (Song of the Walrus, and Ice Thistle).

But I'm looking for something new. So..... any suggestions?!
Old September 23rd, 2021, 06:14 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: need recommendations for good snow/ice maps

Honor by Flash_19 was a fun one used at this year's ScapeCon.

Sidewinder is an old classic but I like it a lot.

Ice has always been a tough set to make good boards out of it feels like. Not sure what about it is so hard, mapmakers would probably know more.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 06:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Since you asked...

Here's a shameless plug for some of the ones I've made recently. If you're looking for casually competitive, I think they all do a fine job...though Dulbane's Keep is probably (imo) the most balanced and Fire and Ice is pretty solid too.

Dulbane's Keep

Primavera

Icy Snow Map

Fire and Ice

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Parallel by Cleon
Ascension by Flash_19
Mist and Shadow by Flash_19
Nordheim by superfrog
Old September 23rd, 2021, 08:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Dignan has quite a few good ones with a mixture of RotV/TT/RttFF. Shiver and Whisper are a couple.

I use the same sets for my own Chronicles. I also have a couple of unique dungeon-jungle-tundra maps in Icy Parts of Dragoon and Split.
Old September 24th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I think my Map Frosty Lake is decent:
Old September 24th, 2021, 11:37 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Thanks for all the suggestions, gang! Much appreciated. (And I certainly don't mind shameless plugs!)

I'll look these over carefully tomorrow or Sunday. Until then.... Any more?
Old October 9th, 2021, 08:05 PM

PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker PixiePieRy knows what's in an order marker

I wish I could offer some actual playable maps. All I can offer is aesthetically pleasing tile combinations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios