Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old July 24th, 2006, 08:56 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I want to do the Incredibles!! Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Frozone, Syndrome, The big metal ball with legs, the evil lackeys, Bomb Voyage, Underminer.... The whole dang thing!!
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:24 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
you made a card for me!? how nice

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I want to do the Incredibles!! Mr Incredible, Elastigirl, Dash, Violet, Frozone, Syndrome, The big metal ball with legs, the evil lackeys, Bomb Voyage, Underminer.... The whole dang thing!!
That would be tight...I know where to get the perfect sized figures for these too! What about the late Gazerbeam and other fallen heroes?

I'll work on resizing my customs today.
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:37 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
i guess i'll make some custom cards and post 'em here, seeing as no one will make one for bishop...

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:46 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
IIRC, there have been 2 versions of the Incredibles done, both back on .net.
I still have the cards saved from one version, the other was text-only.

Neither was satisfying, and I had my own thoughts at making the family units. Haha.. "family units"

They have great minis you can get in a gumball dispenser - I have the whole family of minis.

Here's (apparently everyone's) favorite B-grade Marvel villain, Taskmaster:

His Photographic Reflexes is a bear to emulate in HS - so I went the simple route (as opposed to literally cloning special powers, which I don't think ever works, balance-wise).
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:22 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widigo
Awesome, I wonder if I can do something with any of there figures. I am out of touch, I have no local gaming shop, no connections, and no opponents, if I did not custom I would not war-game at all.
You have no one around to play Widigo? Where do you live, out in the stix?

Nice figures from the link above, allskulls.
Old July 24th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm looking forward to doing some supers again. But I'm going to wait until we see some shots of the new cards. I want to see what they look like, what kinda feel they have, what kinda point costs... etc. etc.
Old July 24th, 2006, 02:00 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
I'm looking forward to doing some supers again. But I'm going to wait until we see some shots of the new cards. I want to see what they look like, what kinda feel they have, what kinda point costs... etc. etc.
I said basically this in MacG's thread.

I really don;t think I can get "Into" supers for HS again until I see what power level they are going to be doing in this new set.
And I REALLY hope it is a high-power-level, not-to-be-played-alongside-MS units.
Old July 24th, 2006, 03:58 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
I really don;t think I can get "Into" supers for HS again until I see what power level they are going to be doing in this new set.
And I REALLY hope it is a high-power-level, not-to-be-played-alongside-MS units.
I concur with you reapersaurus - the heroes should be high-powered, and shouldnt be playable alongside normal units. Thats my opinion. Only thing that bothers me is that there are tons of great DC superheroes out there too - although I dont reckon theres any chance of those being incorporated with the Marvel ones, being different companies and all
Old July 24th, 2006, 10:38 PM

Widigo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
You have no one around to play Widigo? Where do you live, out in the stix?
Valhalla, all we do here is terrain. No I do not have opponents, I am not that active, and I live in ...

I'll PM you the rest keeps the mystery going.

Widigo, he who dwellls in nowherevill.
Old July 25th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Neither was satisfying, and I had my own thoughts at making the family units. Haha.. "family units"
Family Guy rework:

Peter: Hey Lois, family units...family jewels.

Lois: Stop it, Peter, I'm holding the drinks.

Seriously, I think the giant ball with legs would be a fun unit to fight in a classic cooperative D&D type scenario. Something really big that doesn't have to stand on level terrain because of the spider legs. Ranged and melee similar to Carr.
Old July 25th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
These were all done a while back, and wording is way off. Keep in mind, these are made around the idea of having different objects in the game (for picking up and other things) that I would assign sizes to. Have tons more to post (Avengers, Defenders, Brotherhood, etc). Like I said before, I won't be creating any more until we get peaks of official Marvel units.

I have 9 more X-Men, but I am having trouble with loading the files...

Collosus
NightCrawler
Rouge
Phoenix (green suit)
Bishop
Blink
Beast
Marrow
Havok

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations