Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:02 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

If people getting unpainted sets want regular pirates or maybe a little more boost for your buck with some custom options, they have dead men tell no tales packs of minis for $5 on the site. They're seven regular pirates for $5. No idea how the size scales, but I ordered two to use as buccaneer of Tortuga proxies.

https://renegadegamestudios.com/dead...iniatures-set/

Upset City Baby.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:05 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

I was also disappointed that some of my favorite figures didn't make it into the initial release: Hellforge Mandukor, Thyraxis Dragoon, and Queen Maladrix along with the Festering Honor Guard

Haslab showed us a total of 76 figures and we are getting 26 between master set and battle box.

And Evil Raelin just seems ..... underwhelming

But none of that stopped me from going all in on the premium
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:21 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wish I could just buy the figures I want and none of the other stuff. Unfortunately, as it stands, I’m going to pass on buying any of this.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 2nd, 2024, 12:53 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
I wish I could just buy the figures I want and none of the other stuff. Unfortunately, as it stands, I’m going to pass on buying any of this.
I imagine there will be people that buy multiples of sets for the walls and wellspring water, so I’m sure there will be extra unique figures available secondhand.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

I wish they were able to make the special wound markers/bases for multi life squads.

Loose wound markers on the battlefield seems a tad messy.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; March 2nd, 2024 at 01:08 PM. Reason: It’s actually happening!!!!!!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:06 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
I imagine there will be people that buy multiples of sets for the walls and wellspring water, so I’m sure there will be extra unique figures available secondhand.
Yeah, you’re probably correct, but that comes with its own hassles and uncertainty. Not pooping on the idea, just mentioning my own insignificant personal reasons for not being in the consumer bandwagon.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:07 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
I wish they were able to make the special wound markers and bases for multi life squads work.

Loose wound markers on the battlefield seems a tad messy.
I’m sure you recall that’s exactly why we never created them in the past. In fact, it was a hard rule. Craig did not want any extra stuff cluttering up the battlefield.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:09 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm with you. Well, in June we'll see what else they come up with for Wave 2!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:18 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I’m sure you recall that’s exactly why we never created them in the past. In fact, it was a hard rule. Craig did not want any extra stuff cluttering up the battlefield.
Didn't Craig work on Arena of the Planeswalkers? A bunch of those squads have multiple life points (and I rather like the small red damage cubes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Last edited by Nukatha; March 2nd, 2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 02:10 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How cool would it be if they made the included dice inset like the ones from the Flagbearers instead of version 2 dice?

Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Quote:
Didn't Craig work on Arena of the Planeswalkers? A bunch of those squads have multiple life points (and I rather like the small red damage cubes).
Perhaps he had different design goals. MTG is a far cry from HS

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:21 PM

Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker Toa Matoro knows what's in an order marker

I'm very curious about the fate of volarak. I'd be surprised if he was scrubbed, as the emblem has appeared in the little gate countdown video, but a question is raised by the change of the frostclaw Paladins "noble" (i.e. jandar and volarak) champion-> jandar champion bonding. I have to imagine that if things stay the same, figures like tuck Harrigan and the burrowbreaker will have to have their points changed to make up for the loss of a bonding squad. Unless of course, they become jandar figures as well, though that leaves the question of where volarak fits into all of this...

That was probably my biggest question with a card change

Good trades with: Warbeast; WarriorPreist; Just_A_Bill; Boromir96; Joecar

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News