Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 17th, 2024, 08:56 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria Monthlies 2024 Next event 1/20/23! Menagerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijustworkhere View Post
Do the menagerie rules permit multiple cards of the same uncommon hero, such as multiple Fen hydras?
Yes. Multiples of the same card are allowed, be that common or uncommon.
Uncommon cards are tracked separately though, so that seems against the rules.
I could’ve gone either way with the decision. That was my initial thought as well, but allowing them doesn’t hurt anything in the spirit of the format. The 4 card/general/size minimum still has to be met, regardless of how many copies of an uncommon or common card you include in your army.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 17th, 2024, 04:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, thanks for running Compact. Got an updated version of it live as of today that I would appreciate you switching in if there aren't any objections.
Old January 17th, 2024, 05:01 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey guys, thanks for running Compact. Got an updated version of it live as of today that I would appreciate you switching in if there aren't any objections.
No problem, I’ve updated the OP.

Old January 17th, 2024, 10:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Vegies Dad confirmed he's in and my son DanRad confirmed he's going to come play as well!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:23 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria Monthlies 2024 Next event 2/17/24! Best of Threea

I’m excited for this new format! Should be some crazy fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 23rd, 2024, 03:15 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Can't attend on either the 17th or 24th. Wait till March I guess

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 10:41 PM

looks like the OP does need updating with the correct date @boromir96

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 27th, 2024, 03:44 PM

Forgot to tag everyone, but next months event details are up!

Old February 9th, 2024, 02:05 PM

I should have said, but I'm in and DanRad, my son, is in.

Also put down Haveck and Ijustworkhere as maybes

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 13th, 2024, 01:26 PM

I've got built and can bring maps: Elvis, Elton, Usafora

EDIT: also ijustworkhere confirmed he'll be in attendance.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Have my nephew's 9th birthday this Saturday but I promise I'll make it one of these days.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 14th, 2024, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Have my nephew's 9th birthday this Saturday but I promise I'll make it one of these days.
No worries, hope to see you at one soon!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events