Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon 2011 Main Event Fantasy Contest

Scaper_Dude 15 ( I have to pick my kid - its the law in AZ!)
Jacob_JP 15 (1 of many strong OH players)
Weesel99 15 (This guy gets the worst luck at the worst time - much better player than his past results)
Lonewolf 30 (This is the luckiest guy alive - if you can't be good, be lucky)
Tornado 5 (I had 5 points left)
Old June 30th, 2011, 04:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

More people with price bumps in the first post. Take note when submitting an entry. Some prices will start falling soon, as well.
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:02 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

confirmed:

fomox @ 20 - I hear nothing but good things; if anyone is poised to jump up and make some noise this year, it is fomox.

jacob_j_p @ 15 - The bane of my fantasy drafts, fool's gold at its finest. Every year I seem to take jacob and every year he lets me down. I'm hoping he bucks that trend this time around. He is still salty for 15.

Kaboomboomboom @ 15 - I think this is the best buy for 15 pts. He has won a GenCon event before and his 4th mass loving arse is ready for the big time.

Pickle4192 @ 15 - Dude has taken his lumps for years; he has made some noise in the recent past, I think he will make some more.

Scaper_Dude @ 15 - 2nd best buy at the 15 pt level. lonewolf's offspring only gets better as he gets older. He made it to Day 2 last year, he will do it again.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 9th, 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: I wouldn't take msyelf if you paid me....not how I roll
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Confirmed:
  1. Dok 35 - Call it a hunch
  2. Pickle4192 15 - Solid 2010 Main Event finish
  3. Worldturtle 15 - 2009 Top 16 finish
  4. Nicktheant 10 - Past Florida Frenzy winner who placed 37th last year in Main Event, and won 09 Mixed Marvel
  5. No, David, No 5 - Finished 19th in 2010 Main Event; sounds like a bargain!
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Since Hendal is coming and will almost surely beg, borrow, or steal his way into the main, I've added him at 25 points.

Some discounts now available, including some TTO champs and day 2 participants.

Last edited by dok; June 30th, 2011 at 05:22 PM.
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:22 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Jexik - 25
spider_poison - 35
Grishnakh - 5
lefton4ya - 10
Lord Trask - 5

I will be bringing a valid army to Gencon and will play in the main event if I can (sold out when I bought my pass). Doubtful I will get a ticket though. I will probably not go to all the lengths that Hendel will go to, lol.
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

I can't resist picking an Ohio team...

Pickle4192 - 15
Luckily Dok gave him some pointers last year, so this year he should be even better.

jacob_j_p - 15
As long as he goes with something not completely hero based, I trust his skills.

weesel99 - 15
Eventually my luck will change.

ManTrainChooChoo - 30
A solid pick and probably one of the few people taking this chump for 30.

no, david, no - 5
Keeping Columbus represented with my last 5 points.
Old June 30th, 2011, 06:45 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

I've never got to play you in the main event, which would be nice, seeing as how I can't lose that match

I'm gonna do what I can for all those people who keep picking me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
confirmed:

jacob_j_p @ 15 - The bane of my fantasy drafts, fool's gold at its finest. Every year I seem to take jacob and every year he lets me down. I'm hoping he bucks that trend this time around. He is still salty for 15.
Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:42 PM

Moxilla Woo who?

Confirmed:

wdgrant - 15
weesel99 - 15
jacob_j_p - 20
N0, David, No - 10
Moxilla - 20

I got nuthin'...haha
Old July 3rd, 2011, 12:28 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Pending:

1. brownsfan82 - 20 - Kinda insulting to him to have me at the same level, since his superior strategy beats me every time.
2. Jexik - 30 - Always impressed with his posts on the boards, and his record is no joke.*
3. NecroBlade - 20 - Umm, me?
4. Juniour - 5
5. Raider30 - 5

*With apologies to dok, whom I had you here with the same logic, but then I couldn't afford myself.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

My picks:

Brownsfan82 20
MattsterTruckRally 35
*Has a great history in the main event
Jacob_jp 15
*Good player from the OH
heroscaper314 10
* 10 point filler that has a descent reputation

I will be going up 5 points as soon as DOK confirms it. He may add two friends of The Lorax at 5 points each. They will be playing in the main event.

Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My picks (unconfirmed at this time):

R˙chean - 25
WorldTurtle - 15
Scaper_Dude - 20
heroscaper 314 -10
lefton4ya -10

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games