Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:35 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

So a thought came to me today for my elf healer.... the Inner Fire ability is rightfully broken so I was thinking about some other stuff that could be done with it. In the game I based this character off of one had to choose whether to use the heal ability versus the Inner fire ability for the High Elf Priest so what if I lowered the power to a plus one and then made it conditional on the fact that it can't be used on the same turn as Heal?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 6th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
So a thought came to me today for my elf healer.... the Inner Fire ability is rightfully broken so I was thinking about some other stuff that could be done with it. In the game I based this character off of one had to choose whether to use the heal ability versus the Inner fire ability for the High Elf Priest so what if I lowered the power to a plus one and then made it conditional on the fact that it can't be used on the same turn as Heal?
Inner Fire is a passive ability, not one that he does on his turn. If you made it that it couldn't be used on the same round as Heal, maybe... How about this?

If this High Elf Priest has not used Heal this round, all friendly figures within 2 clear sight spaces of this High Elf Priest add 1 to their attack and defense.

That's not broken, though he would still need to be pretty expensive. Don't try to make it so that Heal can't be used if Inner Fire has, that would be to messy.
I would re-word Heal like this:

Instead of attacking with this High Elf Priest, you may choose a wounded friendly figure within 3 clear sight spaces of this High Elf Priest. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-9, nothing happens. If you roll a 10-14, remove 1 wound marker from the chosen figure’s Army Card. If you roll a 15 or higher, remove up to 2 wound markers from the chosen figure’s Army Card.

I would also change Dispel Magic like this:

Opponents' figures within 3 clear sight spaces of this High Elf Priest may not have their move, range, attack, or defense increased by any special power on any Glyph or Army Card that is not their own.

You could keep the first part of Dispel Magic, but all it does is hurt Morsbane and increase the cost slightly. You are already looking at a 120-150 point figure, though that could be reduced significantly (down to 70ish) by making him Unique.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 6th, 2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I decided, for my last update for awhile, that I would remove Wulfhunter's submission, due to the lack of interest, and add IshMEL's submission (which he PM'd me).
Old March 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I decided, for my last update for awhile, that I would remove Wulfhunter's submission, due to the lack of interest, and add IshMEL's submission (which he PM'd me).
Thanks!
Old March 11th, 2012, 07:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Slight self-bump right here, but is there any feedback on the Drow Assassin?
Old March 11th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
As they are, I think they look pretty good. Get 4, and you have a 140 point strike force. Balanced, though on could argue they are overpowered in the right situation. But I certainly think you can leave them as they are right now. I like them.

Aaand, self-bump here, any more feedback on the Ragweb Spider?
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
As they are, I think they look pretty good. Get 4, and you have a 140 point strike force. Balanced, though on could argue they are overpowered in the right situation. But I certainly think you can leave them as they are right now. I like them.

Aaand, self-bump here, any more feedback on the Ragweb Spider?
Yeah I agree with SOA on the Drow, and I like the spiders the way they are atm as well. Seems to work for me.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:26 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I'll move Drow Assassin to the "Finished" bin of my customs.

Any chance you guys could give me a hand on this guy? He's different from anything in Classic 'Scape, and while I think I avoided most of the rules snags...

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; March 17th, 2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Caught the spelling error this time. :P
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:38 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added! I also took down Kokioki and added a new slot.
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM
the above

Quote:
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I'll move Drow Assassin to the "Finished" bin of my customs.

Any chance you guys could give me a hand on this guy? He's different from anything in Classic 'Scape, and while I think I avoided most of the rules snags...
Looks good but how do I kill it if it has no hit zones?

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:

Looks good but how do I kill it if it has no hit zones?
You don't need LOS if you are engaged.

Old March 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
the above

Ah ok.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards