Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th, 2018, 12:31 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Selling a lot of My Collection (Currently 6 sets for sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
I may have found where I can get one for myself. I will let you know how it turns out and keep you posted in this manner and thank you for keeping me in the loop.
Nice man, hope you find the d20 for your collection.

I'll be updating this thread very frequently, whenever there are new sets for sale, relistings, sales, and any changes or questions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales