Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 1st, 2010, 04:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: OVAH's NHSD in Louisville 10/18/08

There's the possibilty we WILL have the tourney this year, guys.

Just hold on for a few days and I'll get the info down for sure.

MegaSilver
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:47 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

You could come to Columbus....

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:42 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
It's planned to be on Oct. 9th, so people that want to go to both can.

And anyway Columbus is a 6-8 hour drive for me... I would go but my parents wouldn't let me. (Though I will try in a year or two. )

Anyway, I'm waiting for confirmation from Pet Shop Comics to host it before I begin the new thread.

MegaSilver, planning ahead.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:42 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odin_Osgard View Post
It's planned to be on Oct. 9th, so people that want to go to both can.

And anyway Columbus is a 6-8 hour drive for me... I would go but my parents wouldn't let me. (Though I will try in a year or two. )

Anyway, I'm waiting for confirmation from Pet Shop Comics to host it before I begin the new thread.

MegaSilver, planning ahead.

Hmmm, I just might be able to hit both of those then, as I was pretty much certain I was going to go to the Columbus one (a chance to play in a tourny with 40+ participants is too awesome to pass up). But to hit 2, sounds good to me.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Comin' up fast! Sign me up.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Comin' up fast! Sign me up.
Once I get full confirmation from Pet Shop Comics, I plan to create a new thread.

I'm still waiting for the e-mail...

MegaSilver
Old September 4th, 2010, 02:58 PM

THERE WILL BE OVAH NHSD IN LOUISVILLE ON OCT. 9TH!

New thread will be created shortly!

Last edited by MegaSilver; September 4th, 2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: 9th, not 19th!
Old September 4th, 2010, 07:54 PM

Here's the link!

2010 OVAH NHSD in Louisville -- Oct. 9th

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day