Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 12th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Florida Frenzy 4.0 (Gainesville, FL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
So at this point, please confirm if you are attending (including guests). Also, tell me if you can bring glyphs, because each map will have two.
I am confirming my attendance for one, if you please. The 11 am time sounds great, and I can bring some glyphs as well. Just confirming the glyph pool:
Code:
Heroic Rune (+1 Attack)
Talisman of Defense (+1 Defense)
Elixir of Speed (+4 Move, one time use)
Potion of Healing (+3 Health, one time use)
Brooch of Shielding (Disengage)

Nilrend (Negation, one time use)
Thorian (No normal attack hit zones)
Lodin (+1 D20)
Rannveig (No flying)
Valda (+2 Move)
Old October 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

I too am confirming that I am going. I will also confirm the nicktheant and Mr Wookie are also going, were all going together.
By the way, for lunch I would suggest just driving along university, as there are many restaurants there, some chains (like fire house, larry's giant subs, and tijuana flats) and some unique restaurants like I <3 NY Pizza (My favorite) and The Pita Pit, just some suggestions that that would be the easiest way to find something to eat. Hope this helps with your lunch time worries.

That's 3 total for our party, just to clear up any misunderstandings of how many people were coming total.

Last edited by Juniour; October 17th, 2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old October 13th, 2010, 09:06 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

I thank you Burny for quelling my doubts. You seem to have planned it very well. I am confirming my and my girlfriends attendance as well as my ability to bring glyphs. Just let me know which ones you want, and I can bring em. I like the schedule as you've described it, and should have no problem bringing the maps you've assigned me. As always, I'm looking forward to this, and should be a lot of fun.
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Okay.

Count me in. Now I just gotta figure out an army.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:36 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going to be there. I can bring the material assigned.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:39 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniour View Post
I too am confirming that I am going. I will also confirm the nicktheant(+1) and Mr Wookie are also going, were all going together.
By the way, for lunch I would suggest just driving along university, as there are many restaurants there, some chains (like fire house, larry's giant subs, and tijuana flats) and some unique restaurants like I <3 NY Pizza (My favorite) and The Pita Pit, just some suggestions that that would be the easiest way to find something to eat. Hope this helps with your lunch time worries.

That's 4 total for our party, just to clear up any misunderstandings of how many people were coming total.
Actually Im not taking anyone. So just 3 from our group.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 16th, 2010, 07:26 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Are there any hobby shops nearby the Books-A-Million?
As I am looking to buy some Heroscape.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Juniour is surprisingly tart

If we were to use reavers would it be -1 SOS for every squad or just -1 SOS overall?
Old October 17th, 2010, 01:33 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniour View Post
If we were to use reavers would it be -1 SOS for every squad or just -1 SOS overall?
-1 overall unless you use more than 3 squads, than you would recieve -2 SoS hits.

I don't know if this has been stated enough, but everyone needs to bring a prize like it said on the front page. I didn't know till I just reread it.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 18th, 2010, 07:08 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
MrWookiee, there is a store called Mega Gaming and Comics on Newberry Road that has a some D2 packs. It is 10 minutes from Books-A-Million. I can pick up any pack you want for a prize. This goes for everyone else too, if you don't have any HeroScape prize available, you could buy one from me, or just put $10 into the prize pool.

Once again, please finalize your attendance so I know if I need another map or two.
Old October 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
MrWookiee, there is a store called Mega Gaming and Comics on Newberry Road that has a some D2 packs. It is 10 minutes from Books-A-Million. I can pick up any pack you want for a prize. This goes for everyone else too, if you don't have any HeroScape prize available, you could buy one from me, or just put $10 into the prize pool.

Once again, please finalize your attendance so I know if I need another map or two.
Thank you very much. I am going and I have a prize (thanks nicktheant). Could I possibly buy some packs from you to keep, or are you only selling for prizes?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old October 20th, 2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:
MrWookiee, there is a store called Mega Gaming and Comics
I went to their website, but it shows no heroscape... do they have some there?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day