View Poll Results: App Display Choices
iPhone style display 56 43.41%
Futuristic Display 13 10.08%
Medieval Display 52 40.31%
Other (put what you want) 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 18th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape App

You know what would be awesome, add the Surprisingly Tart Heroscape Draft Wizard

With permission of course

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:35 PM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart

Who owns the draft wizard? So I may ask them permission to use it.

I have synergy charts, probability charts, and glyphs fully coded.

If someone could find me a copy of the official rules in either basic text or picture format, it would be appreciated.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:54 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

What if you just put the new FAQ on there instead?

Last edited by KCU Master 2007; October 21st, 2009 at 11:15 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 06:08 PM

shadow_111 is surprisingly tart

I like the Idea. I'm looking forward to it coming out. The amount of stuff in this thing is unreal. I will definitely be downloading it.

So you need a copy of the rules in text or picture format? 1st or second edition? PM me about whether you need 1st or 2nd edition, and I will try to find some time to copy my rulebook onto the computer. It would just be text, though, and I only have Rise of the Valkyrie.

Last edited by shadow_111; October 22nd, 2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Time commitment
Old October 22nd, 2009, 07:52 PM

Ok on the maps. Can I get everyone to say what maps they would like to see included. I will put a pic of the map and building instructions for each map in the map section.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 08:16 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

BoV maps, definitely. Would it be possible for you to make a kind of template so that we could just kind of do the work for you, then you just copy and paste?

That way we could potentially get loads of maps without having you do tons of work. Of course, you probably have file size in mind, so we limit it to like one map suggestion per person?
Old October 22nd, 2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
BoV maps, definitely. Would it be possible for you to make a kind of template so that we could just kind of do the work for you, then you just copy and paste?

That way we could potentially get loads of maps without having you do tons of work. Of course, you probably have file size in mind, so we limit it to like one map suggestion per person?
Yea I can make a template. I will make one in just a sec. Never mind it would take me longer to set it up then to just do it myself.
Old October 25th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great idea!

Looking forward to seeing it!

+rep!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:47 PM

My progress has been halted for now, as I am waiting for two forum members to get back to me about permission to use their content.
Old November 5th, 2009, 01:02 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

That's annoying... I can't wait to get this thing on my iPod!

Now we just need playable 'Scape on the iPod. Bahaha.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old November 5th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A random Glyph generator would be useful.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:17 PM

I have a video of part of the app up. It is running on my computer and it is not sized for the iPhone/iPod Touch in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAGbRTgCtMo.

The sections I show are: Main Screen, Synergy Charts, Probability Charts, and Glyphs. I still have: Army Cards, Maps, and Rules to do. If you dont see something you want request it. (I was denied permission to use battleplan)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software