Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 8th, 2011, 02:13 PM

steqhendaniels Woo who?
Army Cards

So, unfortunately, my first heroscape years with my friends were un-respectful. We didn't treat things like a collection should have been- I also had no idea how much I would care or how valuable these things would be.

My point- I don't have actual army cards for some of my figures. I printed out army cards. For instance, I have none of the cards from Orm's Return. I know I can go out and buy that whole set, but does anyone know someone/some place that would sell just the cards?

How do we know? We're only children!
Old May 8th, 2011, 06:31 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart
Re: Army Cards

You could try Auggies. But i'm not sure.

Old May 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Auggies does not sell army cards...however, they SHOULD. Even if they are just high quality photocopies, because some of us do not have the money for colored ink/glossy cardstock.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:14 PM

Mongofa Woo who?

Every once in a while I've seen some for sale on eBay. Usually they are selling a lot of them or they are selling them with the figure. There is also Amazon. I've never seen any for sale there but there might be.

[img]Creedence_Clearwater_Revival[/img]
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:09 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
Auggies does not sell army cards...however, they SHOULD. Even if they are just high quality photocopies, because some of us do not have the money for colored ink/glossy cardstock.
It's a copyright issue. I don't really think Hasbro/WotC would come after me on such small scale though, espcially for a game they no longer profit from. However, making cards isn't cheap. It costs about $1.25 per card in supplies and labor. Here is a rough breakdown- lamination pouch .35, ink .25 (estimate based on consumtion of custom cards so far), .50 labor (at $10 per hour guessing it takes about 3 minutes to make a card not including orginal set up).
As a side note to custom buyers out there. I have noticed an increase in people buying only the figures and (presumably printing out their own cards). That's fine with me as I make the same profit overal but I'd like to remind eveyone that the creator of the custom doesn't get their "bounty" when you do this (.75 for each). The more people buy customs the more incentive there is for the creation of more (and hopefully overall better quality too). A custom card is $2.00 added to the cost of the figure and you can see by our costs of $1.25 to make the card and .75 going to the creator we really don't make anything extra so please, help us make it worth the custom crators time to make them!
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News