Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old October 18th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean

Winter Crossing by Khanbob42
YES = 2 (Elstree, Revdyer); NO = 1 (Velenne); Pending = 3 (R˙chean, Eclipse)
*Riggler is abstaining from the process.
What's wrong with this picture? <laughing>
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:37 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:

Winter Crossing by Khanbob42
YES = 2 (Elstree, Revdyer); NO = 1 (Velenne); Pending = 3 (R˙chean, Eclipse)
*Riggler is abstaining from the process.
What's wrong with this picture? <laughing>
See, I managed to make the almost always mistake-free R˙chean mess it up. If there was any doubt he provided a valuable service, let this be a lesson to you. Don't make Riggler the organization's Secretary.

In other news, I plan on getting games in on geosmores two maps this weekend. So I should have votes ready on Monday for those two. PINE TREE MARSH has been under review for coming close to a month. Do you other guys see being able to vote on this one anytime soon?

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 18th, 2007, 10:27 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The few times I've gotten to play, I've been practicing on the tournament maps. I can't even pick an army (got it down to 4!) much less playtest a map.
Old October 18th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bunjee and I are going to be pretty busy getting ready to set up the Seattle tournament this weekend. We've had Pine Tree Marsh set up for several days now but haven't had a chance to actually play. It'll probably be next week before I can submit a vote.
Old October 18th, 2007, 12:15 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
The few times I've gotten to play, I've been practicing on the tournament maps. I can't even pick an army (got it down to 4!) much less playtest a map.
Pine tree is in the tournament and you have certainly played on it before...

Updated the first page correcting my calculation error.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 19th, 2007, 07:35 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
ere

Would be nice if Ember Canyon had a 3D Title Page like the rest of the maps do with title and author line. Listing the Set requirements right under the title pdf page also seems like a nice convince that could be added.

Arctic Divide is missing its title and author line on the 3D view page.

Just seems good to have them all be uniform.

I'll volunteer to do it if desired.

Great work to all involved so far. =)

Old October 19th, 2007, 10:38 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral
Would be nice if Ember Canyon had a 3D Title Page like the rest of the maps do with title and author line. Listing the Set requirements right under the title pdf page also seems like a nice convince that could be added.
Meh. It's all in the thread.

Quote:
Arctic Divide is missing its title and author line on the 3D view page.

Just seems good to have them all be uniform.
The authors of the maps create the pdf's. You'd have to talk to them about it. IFAIK, they'd also have to reupload the new pdfs under a different name and then R˙chean would edit the posts with the new URL's.

Quote:
I'll volunteer to do it if desired.

Great work to all involved so far. =)
Thanks for dropping in and offering your input.
Old October 19th, 2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Pine tree is in the tournament and you have certainly played on it before...

Updated the first page correcting my calculation error.
Ultimately I plan to build Pine Tree Marsh right next to Mole Hills, play them both, and try to figure out the difference.
Old October 19th, 2007, 11:01 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Ultimately I plan to build Pine Tree Marsh right next to Mole Hills, play them both, and try to figure out the difference.
I guess the may LOOK similar. Looks can be deceiving.

I can see not wanting two maps in that look and play the same, however, these maps are different.

Shall we add a criteria in that says if the maps looks and/or plays similar to a previously approved map that it will be disapproved by Velenne?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek
I just upoaded the newest Annihilation Alley for Codeman.
When it becomes available, I would like to nominate Annihilation Alley (bov mod) for consideration.
Here's the new one. It should meet the requirements now.
http://www.heroscapers.com/download/index.php?dlid=896

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old October 19th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Shall we add a criteria in that says if the maps looks and/or plays similar to a previously approved map that it will be disapproved by Velenne?
I don't think this is necessary to add, as it is common knowledge to all involved.
Old October 19th, 2007, 06:50 PM

Hey it ain't no hate on ya brotha! Sorry if I was brief previously- I was at work. I actually thought that was one of the criteria. Did that change? Anyway it's nothing personal Ry, but I'm still happy to kick you in the shins anytime you like but only because it's fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios