Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old February 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
THE most amazing customs (plural!) ever created! (by C.A.)

I had to start this thread because I know CupidsArt wouldn't do it himself :P.

Adding to the original most amazing custom far below, are three new ones he brought as prizes to the Dallas Team Tourney.

Temple
I heard he laser etched the detailing into these tiles and columns. I hope he clarifies on this because it is pretty cool. I love how he paints HS figures to look like statues.

top view

side view

statue detail

column detail

Castle Ruins
This was my personal favorite because it looks so realistic, yet is not so drastically changed as to not be seamlessly integral into the official game pieces. The castle tower would be an interesting perch for flying figures.

left 3/4 view

right 3/4 view

top view

Soulborg Refueling Station
Cool idea, I bet it acts as a interesting line of sight and movement blocker, except for those darn rats!

Plane Wreck
The idea that the one wing is separate and can be integrated into your map differently every time is very cool to me. I love the realism of the torn up grass into sand and black charred earth underneath the plane, and a wheel somehow ended up next to a rock.

top view

left side

right side

Below is the Sudema's Tomb prize he brought to the Columbus Tournament on Feb. 24. When he brought it in and set it down, a crowd of about 12 people stood around just marveling at the natural realism and attention to detail. There was a $100 cash prize at this tournament, but the winner choose this piece instead. There is no doubt that this is a true work of art easily worth over $100 in materials, time, skill, and aesthetics! CupidsArt is an amazing artist, and definitely proves he is worthy of his "Resident Artist" title here.

There's even a dead human near his mouth! The dim orange light inside the tomb turns on and off and has 3 on modes: steady on, fast blinking, and slow pulse.

It's as if some giant dog-like creature just died on a hillside trying to get into a cave hole that was just too small.

If only everyone could see the other customs I have seen in CupidsArt's house . Sudema's Tomb was the most elaborate and realistic piece I saw. I think everyone would enjoy if he would post pictures of his other work too, but I know he is working on more things now . It's hard to believe he gives this stuff away!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old February 24th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gosh, CA, that's an amazing slab of terrain. If it wasn't for the horns, I woulda guessed that's Grimnak's T-Rex's skeleton lying there with his last Chomped in his mouth.

Love the cave light! Sudema's either got a raging disco inside or...faulty wiring.

Bee-yoo-ti-ful work, CA.
Old February 24th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome, CA!!! I'm glad you posted the pics, FR! Simply amazing.

I would have chosen that over the 100.00 also.

Newb.
Old February 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Oh my.

That is downright amazing!
Old February 24th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Thank You funrun and everyone for the kind words, and funrun you're right, I wouldn't have posted it.

I'll be bringing two more Terrain Prizes to TX. I hope that they impress as much as this one did, and maybe they can make it into this thread as well,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old February 25th, 2007, 12:24 AM

Jim's Things has disabled reputation
WOW

Jim
Old February 25th, 2007, 12:57 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!!! Holy christ man, who would ever give that away. I would pay $100 dollars for that.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 25th, 2007, 01:01 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I would also have chosen that over the 100....no contest.

That was awesome and very impressive....it really makes me want to flock all my pieces but how to store all that stuff once you do it?

Really, really cool!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old February 25th, 2007, 01:03 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
DANG CupidsArt! show that shizzy off that's badass!

¡dn sʇɐɥʍ
Old February 25th, 2007, 01:27 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Absolutely amazing CA!

Who in their right mind would ever turn down such a beautiful work of art over 100 bucks? That is one on e the coolest terrain items I have ever seen on this site.

<I’m speechless>

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 25th, 2007, 02:36 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Bravo CA

~FT{Speechless}

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 25th, 2007, 02:56 AM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
That would look so sweet on some of Grishnak's terrain.
Nice work CA!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles