Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:00 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler

Dorim is a solid Hero, but 5 life/3 defense means you need to use him fast, and first, in order to really get solid mileage out of him with a Dwarf army. Some major offensive options, just don't expect him to survive for the ticker tape parade. In general I think he is better than Migol, but Migol is a tank, Dorim is more like a Tiger Shark. CHHhaarrggggge!!! Owl ranking: A-

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 25th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love how he can easily slot into a Pirate or a Dwarf army. I wish Bok-Bur-Na could just as easily play on a Marro team as a Pirate one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 28th, 2024, 10:28 AM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One minor note: Dorim is height 4 without climb. Axegrinders and Migol are height 3 and have climb x2. So, his climbing ability matches the D&D dwarves. After his move buff, on a bonding turn, Axegrinders can climb a 4-height cliff while Dorim can only scale 3 at a time.
Just something to keep in mind, as I think each other Small unit (Repulsors excepted) has climb or flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units