Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2014, 05:22 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado 2014 NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
I wish I could make it but I have a role playing game from noon to 5 every other Saturday. You guys have fun, hopefully I can make next gathering.
Bummer, dude. Hope to see you another time.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old October 31st, 2014, 06:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I can take care of glyphs, unless GR wants to bring his jar of real ones.
Old October 31st, 2014, 08:53 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I'm bringing some real ones for my map at least
Old November 1st, 2014, 09:48 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

So the guy I was bringing backed out so no guest. I'll bring glyphs but I've lost several so who knows if I have what we need haha. I'm starting the two hour drive now so I can't take last minute requests really. See yall soon!

@ Dok: can get my SW and Fen Hydra back?
Old November 1st, 2014, 10:16 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Running late guys, will be there about 930
Old November 1st, 2014, 10:35 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
When did we change? I wasn't planning on being there until about 10 anyway.

Old November 1st, 2014, 11:19 AM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
When did we change? I wasn't planning on being there until about 10 anyway.
Oh I just had setup at 9
Old November 1st, 2014, 07:25 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Great time guys. My 2-3 (and a SW loss) wasn't great, but it was fun.

Old November 1st, 2014, 07:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Good playing everyone! I didn't take down everyone's records, unfortunately, but we should be able to reconstruct.

My armies were
  1. Ebon Armor, Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Tomoe Gozen, Eldgrim the Viking Champion
  2. Beakface Sneaks x4, Mezzodemons x2, Axegrinders x2, Darrak

My games were:
  1. dok (army2) d. n00b (Microcorp x3, Krav, Skahen, Guilty) on Cage Match
  2. dok (Captain America, Romans x2, Marcus, Guilty) d. kpucblek (Minions x2, Cyprien, Deathreavers x2) on Ice Thistle
  3. dok (army2) d. Generalrolando (army1) on Mayberry
  4. dok (Havech Eradicators x2, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marro Warriors, Marcu, Isamu) d. Daniel (Venom, Microcorp Troopers x2, Microcorp Agents x1, Black Wyrmling) on Fulcrum
  5. dok (Death Knights x4, Skull Demon x3) d. awesomeunleashed (army1) on Cage Match

Also, Daniel won Love Letter, and I beat AU in Summoner Wars.

Last edited by dok; March 2nd, 2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Added maps
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:50 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Definitely a fun time.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:00 AM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Yesterday was a lot of fun guys! Thanks for letting me play your c3v armies! Haha glad I could help a couple get that much closer to having a more complete collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day