Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2010, 09:22 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
I'd just like to point out this guy has some amazing potential with Ana Kathiron! he can heal himself them move anybody! (including Ana)
Wow, that's a really good catch! I think the Red Skull is trying to find his way into my next adventuring party.
Yeah! I'm playing tonight, I might pick up this combo.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old December 1st, 2010, 11:19 PM

Corzan is surprisingly tart

Ah, Red Skull...bittersweet thoughts...

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

And if there's one thread I'll still post in, it's the Minecraft thread, here.
Old December 1st, 2010, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corzan View Post
Ah, Red Skull...bittersweet thoughts...
... do tell?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM

Oh, I don't know, a high ledge, my army on top of it, an enemy that owned Theracus and had three order markers on Red Skull, and rolled around 6 lucky rolls of the d20...do you get the picture? And as for sweet, ironically, in the same battle, they involve Kee-Mo-Shi and a lucky roll for me...and then three OMs on Red Skull, and a couple of good rolls...the 20-sider musta been loaded or somethin...

Basically, my army was on a ledge, the enemy used Theracus instead of Skully, moved up to said ledge and carried Red Skull, plunked him right in the middle of my army, and then proceeded to take two turns, dusting of deathing everybody. Then my Kee-Mo-Shi Mindshackles him, and I hop off the ledge, take a bunch a wounds from falling, and dust-o-death his army. It was....interesting, to say the least.

Kinda (sorta) taking a break from HSers. Check out Toraili, a group effort by me and I Hate Atlaga.

Last edited by Corzan; December 2nd, 2010 at 08:37 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:16 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds fun.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yeah, that's why this game is so great. There's always a new story and lots of replayability.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:50 PM

It was a good game, even though I lost.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 08:21 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

If anyone is able to update the first page:

Synergy benefits received:

As a Ruthless Mastermind, Red Skull may be activated by C3G HYDRA Agents' Ruthless Mastermind Bonding special power.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 23rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If anyone is able to update the first page:

Synergy benefits received:

As a Ruthless Mastermind, Red Skull may be activated by C3G HYDRA Agents' Ruthless Mastermind Bonding special power.
I'm pretty sure they've never updated the official cards, since they are official, and we're still just a custom group.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM

Yeah, it's one of those deals where we respond to the official stuff, but wouldn't expect the official stuff to respond to us.

Old December 23rd, 2010, 08:52 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Just one quick, noobish question: His Master Manipulator says "After reavealing an Order Marker on Red Skull's card, instead of taking a turn with Red Skull, you can take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull." Does this mean when you reveal the "X" marker, can you take a turn with any Unique Hero? I don't play with this rule, and I don't think you could do it, but I was playing a game with him in my army today and this popped up in my head.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper62 View Post
Just one quick, noobish question: His Master Manipulator says "After reavealing an Order Marker on Red Skull's card, instead of taking a turn with Red Skull, you can take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Red Skull." Does this mean when you reveal the "X" marker, can you take a turn with any Unique Hero? I don't play with this rule, and I don't think you could do it, but I was playing a game with him in my army today and this popped up in my head.

No, you can't use the X to take a turn with any Unique Hero.

Just like with the Wyrmlings or Werewolf Lord, the "after revealing an Order Marker" line is not for use with the X.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's