Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:55 AM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

Oh, my bad. I saw that you had offered to take over, but I didn't realize that you had actually done so. That format sounds really good, and should keep things moving.

Any news on C3V?

Also, do we have a registration time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_j_p View Post
It will be the Rolling rumble format that's been linked in an earlier post of mine.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day