Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Trial of Carnage (custom by Jack o' Blades)

Next on trial is a custom by a newcomer to the boards. All are welcome and encouraged to bring there input. Please be aware of the discussion guidelines.

Jack o' Blade's version of...

Any playtesting should only include this custom, official characters and/or customs with a TNT stamp of approval. Playtesting with Classicscape is welcome so we can see how the custom works with official squads.

Playtest suggestions:
  • 1. Pit Carnage against Spider-Man or Venom.
Old July 13th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gotta go - but looking forward to my first turn as a judge. More later!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I honestly can't see anything wrong with this card. He should be able to get in easily.

EDIT: Ok, there is one thing I noticed, and that is that he has no hitzone. It's easily remedied though.

Old July 13th, 2007, 11:24 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
ANTI-SPIDER says, "If Carmage..." just a slight typo. I would also change the wording around because it is unnecesarily redundant. Just say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Spider
Any figure defending against an attack from Carnage may not use Spider-Sense.
Everything else looks good. Just need to play test him, I think 150 is probably pretty close though.

Old July 13th, 2007, 11:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The wording of Anti Spider (Hi's fix works nicely) and the hitzone were my main concerns as well. If Allskulls gives this one similar treatment it will clean up the overall look of the card a bit.
I need to see how this guy holds up to Spidey, Venom, and other characters in this price range, but I agree that everything else looks good.
I think the left box is looking especially nice.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Grindmaster

I think Batman is about done so I may test this guy out today. Just rebased the fig this morning
Old July 15th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Are you using the HeroClix Carnage, or another one? I'd love to find another one, since the HeroClix one is around $30.

Oh, and I don't think his class should be "Vigilante". The official card used that for Venom, because now he's a semi-good guy and fights crime. I don't think Carnage ever went that route, and was just a sychotic serial killer.

By the way, I know that "sychotic" starts with a "p", but whenever I type a word that starts with the letters p-s-y into a message, I can't post it. I get the following error:

Quote:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /community/posting.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.heroscapers.com Port 80
Any ideas why?
Old July 15th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Grindmaster

Yep, it's the Hero Clix Carnage. All my Clix get the same modding treatment regardless of Unique or LE status...or E-Bay prices

I agree on the class thing. Not sure what it should be though.

There was a whole thread dedicated to the "invalid session" thing. It has something to do with the site's filter.
Old July 15th, 2007, 05:10 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
For my Carnage, I used "Criminal" as the class and "P-sychotic" as the personality. I figured that fit a serial killer close enough.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind cutting off the base of a HeroClix Carnage or anything. I just don't have one and don't want to pay that much to get one.
Old July 15th, 2007, 08:12 PM

What's wrong with "Killer" as a class? That's what I'm planning on using for Mr. Zsasz and some of the other serial killers Batman goes up against.

Old July 15th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker Jack o' Blades knows what's in an order marker
Ahh, sorry I took so long to respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
ANTI-SPIDER says, "If Carmage..." just a slight typo. I would also change the wording around because it is unnecesarily redundant. Just say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Spider
Any figure defending against an attack from Carnage may not use Spider-Sense.
Everything else looks good. Just need to play test him, I think 150 is probably pretty close though.
It does say Carnage

Re-wording sounds good, I'll change that if there is any other changes that need to be made.

As for the personality/class or whatever it is, lol, I think Insane and Vigilante are fine. Of course, the others that were mentioned do sound good also, but if you think about it, an Insane Vigilante is most likely going to be a killer.

The Hit-Zone problem...well, as my custom thread states, I don't know how to do that. Or I haven't tried, at least. Again though, just a small thing that is easily fixed. He obviously sees out of his eyes, even though he can apparently see from every inch in his body, and just like the rest of 'em, he can be hit from head to toe.
Old July 15th, 2007, 09:56 PM

But Vigilante means someone who fights crime without proper authorization. I don't think Carnage ever fought crime - he was the criminal. Just my thoughts.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations