Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2012, 08:47 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I haven't played yugioh in years... In a few weeks (July 20th) I will return home, and will be selling or trading my cards. I have a lot of OLD cards that are mostly in good condition. I do have some newer cards I am told are in decent demand (back in 2010-11) and a handful of rares. This is really early, since I have little information on the specific cards, but I figured I would look for interest here, first. I know I have 40+ mint rares (a lot more than that, but those are rares that I know are harder to find), and around 600 other cards. I have a few Synchros I got from somewhere, and a few fusions, but none of your new-fangled XYZ cards.

If there are any specific cards you are looking for (names) just ask me here or via PM and I can tell you whether or not I have one. If you are interested in a trade, once available, I will note any damage on the card and PM you pictures, so you can confirm it is what you want. I am looking for 'Scape, and don't be afraid to try to rip me off. I am looking for just about ANY units except the ROTV and MARVEL uniques, regardless of worth/rarity. I am looking for SOTM uniques/commons, and Underdark uniques/commons, along with any figures from boosters.
If you happen to have an Ultra Rare Mystical Space Typhoon in decent condition I wouldn't mind trading for that. I've traded some Scape for whole collections before too, but I'm not sure if I really want to let go of that much at once again.

Old June 27th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly, if I could find a few units or so I am looking for in specific, I may just give away the whole of my collection. No promises, though. Also, I do not believe I have a Mystical Space Typhoon, though I may be wrong. Haven't touched any of it in ages.
Old June 27th, 2012, 07:29 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
Honestly, if I could find a few units or so I am looking for in specific, I may just give away the whole of my collection. No promises, though. Also, I do not believe I have a Mystical Space Typhoon, though I may be wrong. Haven't touched any of it in ages.
If you know specifically what you're looking for PM me I'll let you know what I have for trade, if any.

Old September 15th, 2012, 11:24 AM

New deck that I've been playing for awhile. Let me know what you think. I've already topped a local tournament with it.

Old September 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

In case you haven't seen, I'm selling my collection here.
Old October 20th, 2013, 06:56 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

I love playing yu-gi-oh with my younger cousins. I have found a happy medium where my decks are still competitive with theirs but I haven't bought any cards in years.
Old April 19th, 2014, 06:15 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

With the new YuGiOh Heroclix out, has anyone tried to make YuGiOh Heroscape customs?

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; April 19th, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
Old June 20th, 2014, 11:56 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart

I'm selling a lot of my cards everybody just so they can privately message me and I'll Post the link on my eBay account so again with my cards but I do have the blue eyes White Dragon two red eyes darkness dragons one red eyes zombie Dragon a lot of the good stuff fact I've got . My cards fill up my table actually I about that I have to selva but they're just taking up so much space in my room plus I need the money for that Heroscape I want to purchase some day

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games