Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 24th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NEWS!!! WOTC Comes Through To Support NHSD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
So we're talking about prize support from WotC? That's awesome, glad to hear it. Thanks for all the work.

Does that include DCI sanctioned events or are we still waiting to hear on that one?
We are in line for DCI sanctioning. It is slow progress. I am not confident that they will get us set up by NHSD.
Awesome...I can't wait for the day that I get an email like the one I got today from Pastimes and open it to see it is all about Heroscape

What was your email from pastimes?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
So we're talking about prize support from WotC? That's awesome, glad to hear it. Thanks for all the work.

Does that include DCI sanctioned events or are we still waiting to hear on that one?
We are in line for DCI sanctioning. It is slow progress. I am not confident that they will get us set up by NHSD.
Awesome...I can't wait for the day that I get an email like the one I got today from Pastimes and open it to see it is all about Heroscape

Was about upcoming MTG events in the MidWest.
Old September 25th, 2008, 07:29 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Grungebob,

Is there anything that the event organizers need to do to prepare (software, downloads, etc.) just in case the DCI is ready?
Old September 25th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
Grungebob,

Is there anything that the event organizers need to do to prepare (software, downloads, etc.) just in case the DCI is ready?
I asked this very question of the OP contact I have and never heard a response. I email them from time to time just checking on things, but I can't get blood from a turnip if you know what I mean. I am tired of being impatient. My new frame of mind is easy like a sunday morning. If they come through, great! If not? well we all know how to run an event.

If anybody wants to download DCI, just search for it on the web. Somebody directed me to a site and I downloaded the full version recently.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old September 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Was about upcoming MTG events in the MidWest.
I got one of those as well, but I didn't look to see what area it was for.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 30th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Mighty Mouse!

OK folks, Time's up! If you have not PM'd me your address, you will be getting no support.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day