Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Costa Rica, Osa Peninsula - The Jungle Boggie Throw Down

I am so bummed I can not make it back to Ohio for my 3rd annual NHSDT, and now we get more backing and maybe even ranking, I am so so bummed. But I can not let that get me down because it is time for the:

1st International National Heroscape Day Tournament in Sunny Costa Rica ( even if it is in the very heart of the rainy season here ).

If any one is interested please contact me and I can help with all the arrangement on this end ( places to stay, what to do besides scaping that day ). If your here I also have about 40 other Board games so it would be a well rounded vacation ( oh yea and jungle trekking, tree climbing, kayaking, surfing, etc )

Should be interesting to see if I can get 10 locals involved - I have 8 here who play and a few others that live across the Gulf, heck I think I can easily get 10-15 people here. I don't need to go to the states, it is time Heroscape got International on us!

It is On!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Costa Rica, Osa Peninsula - The Jungle Boggie Throw Down

No one is willing to come to Costa Rica for Scaping, well I guess I kinda of expected that!

Oh well, I am trying!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day