Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old June 27th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Index to Excellent Threads and HS Resources

Well, since you have been my most active contributor of links to the Index (and have the Index in your sig now--thanks!), I think something can be arranged...

Thanks for the tinyurl--very kind and helpful!
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:19 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Thanks alot brown nose
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

And, lo, the shiny green bar appears! Love your posts (and humor), Onacara.
Old June 27th, 2008, 10:25 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Jokingly translating 1Mmirg:

Thanks alot brown nose
...said the man who will do or say ANYTHING for rep.
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Adrian Monk

Added a lot more to the Scapers Online/Netiquette section, which is near the bottom of the Index (there's been some great new discussions on interacting well with each other here at Scapers), as well as several other threads here and there.

Any suggestions on the Index are welcome and please PM me with a link if you ever find yourself hunting for a thread that isn't in the Index. I'd like this to include most of those threads we are always trying to find again (and again...).

Feel free to link the Index in your sig (using SS's tinyurl it takes up very little space in your character count) and I'd love to hear if the Index ever really helps you out.
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You may want to check this thread out:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...137#post628137
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle View Post
You may want to check this thread out:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...137#post628137
I am biased...I'm not very computer savvy and LongHeroscaper is a dear friend; but I think this is really good.
Old July 25th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Adrian Monk

Excellent! Sorry, I've been out of town and missing good new things. This is a great addition. I'll add it now.

EDIT: I also added Dredd Stev's Factions in Review. I look forward to seeing that thread grow.

Last edited by 1Mmirg; July 25th, 2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:36 PM

goofyjay2 Woo who?

Thanks for the list of threads and resources 1Mmigr. I have been lurking for a while but I will have to review this post to see what I have missed.

Hopefully, I will be able to contribute something positive given all the positive information I have gleaned off the site.

Thanks again, and to Aldin for the welcoming PM.

Take care
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:37 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The PM from Aldin is automatic. They always go to new members. Welcome to the site, Goofyjay2. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Old July 31st, 2008, 03:14 PM
Adrian Monk

Good to have you here, goofyjay2. Hope you find the Index helpful. As for being positive, read the link for new members in my sig . So far you are off to a great start!
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM

If anyone has extra rep to give, I can't think of a single thread in the Index in which the original post doesn't deserve a boon. Make good use of your rep and give them a boost!

Note that I'm not Onacaraing here (can I use that as a verb?) - feel free to skip my Index entries, if you wish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online