Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2012, 11:53 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: Florida Frenzy 6.0

In for the 27th, no group affiliation.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 22nd, 2012, 11:15 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

OK guys, since I havbe not gotten enough response, I am going to postpone this event. We'll try again around early December -- let me know what dates works for you! (Books-A-Million likely still the venue.)
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:38 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Too bad. I may or may not be around in December. If anyone wants to game before that, let me know. No reason we can't run a small tourney on our own where 2-6 people bring prizes and we play some scape.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:44 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, sorry for not responding earlier. We couldn't have made it on the 27th anyway. However, we should be able to make the the event in December.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old October 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM

OK, thanks, nicktheant. We'll get a weekend finalized soon.

Sorry about your disappointment, beholderthedm. If you want, I am always down for a game of HeroScape if you are in the area. But for the tournament, I know we have at least a dozen people interested, so I think it is best to find a time when we can all meet. If December does not work for you, we could try January (I think November may be too soon, but maybe not). I am always open to suggestions.
Old October 24th, 2012, 11:55 PM

I would say late January or early December have a decent shot. November should work for me. In between I am looking to take nice long road trip.

Trades

My travel blog
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Novelist432 has disabled reputation

I got back in to heroscape in a big way recently and I am itching to play in another tourney! I will also likely bring 3-6 people with me. Lets get the dates set up ASAP so I can start planning!
Old November 8th, 2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelist432 View Post
I got back in to heroscape in a big way recently and I am itching to play in another tourney! I will also likely bring 3-6 people with me. Lets get the dates set up ASAP so I can start planning!
Which date works for you, Novelist432? The Gainesville Books-A-Million is available pretty much every weekend.

Once again, (Tampa/South FL) please respond here to let me know if and when you can attend.
Old December 1st, 2012, 11:26 PM

Trouty is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Woha - crazy. Two days ago, I ebayed my first heroscape set(s). 2(ish) RotV, 1 RtFF, 1 FotA - my wallet hurts. My research in the game has brought by this site many times. And now that I've purchased anything, I figured I'd do a search for "Florida" in the Events forum. A Gainesville event was on the top of the search results, at a store just up the road from my house.

Enough fluff. I'd love to get in on this. I can probably bring a couple of my roommates with me who are learning how to play with me. Is this event still in the works? Let me know!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:33 PM

Hey Trouty!

Good to hear we have new players! I was just about to announce that I have inquired into combining our event with "SwampCon" in January. I think that would be beneficial as it will be a fun, game-filled environment where we can promote the game to many others.

How does everyone feel about this? Can you attend January 12 (or 13), 2013 on the University of Florida campus's Reitz Union? Parking is free in a big garage they have. I think I'll change the format to be a little more straight forward so spectators will understand. As such, I think we'll be looking at:

4 rounds, 600 point armies. Finals as the 5th round, if time permits.

Does that work for you? Even if you said you could attend the early events, please reconfirm your plans.
Old December 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM

I'm probable for the 12th or 13th. Neither day is better than the other - not yet anyway.

Trades

My travel blog
Old December 21st, 2012, 12:58 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

The 12th would be better for me.

However, do we have enough time to get this going given the holiday's, etc. ?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day