Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 19th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Pestered in Westford 2 - February 19th - MA (post event

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEsenwein View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Did SuperEsenwein finish any of his games this time?
I did! I finished half of my games. It certainly is easier to finish without any common squads. I had Raelin (RotV), Eltahale, Braxas, and MW for my army. I'll post a battle report soon.

I'm actually pretty impressed that you managed to make three Braxas games go to time. That takes some skill.
Old February 19th, 2011, 09:35 PM

SuperEsenwein Woo who?
Re: Pestered in Westford 2 - February 19th - MA (post event

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEsenwein View Post
Quote:
Did SuperEsenwein finish any of his games this time?
I did! I finished half of my games. It certainly is easier to finish without any common squads. I had Raelin (RotV), Eltahale, Braxas, and MW for my army. I'll post a battle report soon.

I'm actually pretty impressed that you managed to make three Braxas games go to time. That takes some skill.
Time 1: My opponent had lots of squads, and because Raelin died early, I didn't want to send Braxas close to too many of his figures, so the game went slower there. He ended up having only Isamu at the end, so it was almost finished.

Time 2: I was facing someone who sometimes makes strategic errors that could cost him the game. This time, he didn't bring enough of his TSA (he had 5x) to me, and Braxas could only safely destroy the TSA he brought close to her range, so they weren't destroyed quickly.

Time 3: I was facing legionnaires. I sent my MW ahead as I usually did, and they were doing a ton of damage, so I only used Braxas at the end. She was nessecary, though - Marcus and 2 legionaires had been dominating Eltahale, and Braxas wiped them off the board in one turn.

Also, I often took a lot of time to think, so that could do a lot too.

Sorry, no matter how much you try, you can not ignore yourself.

Last edited by SuperEsenwein; February 19th, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Added last line
Old February 20th, 2011, 10:09 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pestered in Westford 2 - February 19th (wrap-up= post 88

Congrats again SuperEsenwein. Two years in a row too. Eltahale is a awesome hero!

Knowledge is Power.
Power Corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be Evil.
Old February 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM

Jotun's Blacksmith Woo who?

Arp12: On your list of everyone's armies, I had Zetacron and Krav for "something else"

You + Napalm Strike = Stop, drop and roll!
Old February 23rd, 2011, 03:14 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry I couldn't make it Arp. I was at a party the night before and I didn't come home until wayy late. Looks like it was still a fine turnout! Congrats SuperEsenwein, and a very interesting army, too.
Old March 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM

imadragon *glass shatters*

Ahhh good times, almost won 2 games but lost in the end for a finish of 3/3

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events