Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 6th, 2007, 02:42 AM

AmishLuvah has disabled reputation
Storage and travel options

So how are you folks storing your collections (both terrain and figures) for both household stuff and travel? My own collection isn't that big yet but it will be. Any pics you would care to post would be nice.
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:49 AM

1111 Woo who?
Big plastic boxes... You never seem to have enough boxes when you get into 'scape, trust me.
Old September 6th, 2007, 07:56 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
There are other threads on this but they apear dead... so...

Old September 6th, 2007, 08:27 AM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
There are other threads on this but they apear dead... so...
They're not dead, Hahn's just busy looking for a hillbilly to carry his stuff.

Here's that thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=1366
Old September 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM

Shellshock has disabled reputation
Big plastic boxes, with plastic bags to separate pieces. then the other stuff i keep in the boxes they came in
Old September 6th, 2007, 09:19 AM

that guy has disabled reputation
I use plastic connecting cases called SnapWare.

http://www.snapware.com//product_buy...ept%5Fid=10005

I got some at Target for $20 I think. The cool thing is they all snap together so when Aquilla comes out I will just add a 4th level to the bottom of my stack. They come with great dividers to seperate the 4 small teams. Utgar needs his own level. I have 3 of all commons and 1 of all uniques and they all easily fit(including the dragons.) The only team I'm concerned about is Utgar his box is getting kind of full.
Old September 6th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sigh, I don't want to say I've got a puny little collection... but I got a puny little collection.

I mean, no more than on Master Set, a few expansions, and 91 figures in all, nothing to be excited about.

What I use is a toolbox for my tiles and screw/nail boxes for my figures. The screw/nail boxes are basically one layer with lots of compartments and a clear plastic cover. That makes it easy to organize your units and pick them out quickly. They look cool too.

Probably my solution won't work for you REAL collectors out there, but it is easily portable and shows off my stuff real fine.
Old September 6th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I use Sherpas when I travel.

Old September 6th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
I prefer to use a Seattle Hill Billy to schlep my Scape around.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 6th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Sharpies for Sherpas!
It's the new rage for Everest travelers!
Old September 6th, 2007, 04:31 PM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart
I actually just use the boxes that I get everything in and just split up my stuff based on what it is. For instance all of my grass is in one master set box, all of my vydar pieces are in a volcarran wasteland box, and all of my water tiles are in the road to the forgotten forest box. So yeah, that's I store all of my stuff on a few shelves. I know a bit cheap, but hey it works for me.

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."
Old September 6th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
I prefer to use a Seattle Hill Billy to schlep my Scape around.
I've seen those Seattle Hill Billies and they seem awfully scrawny for sherpa schlepping. (How's that for a phrase? "sherpa schlepping" indeed!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion