Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado NHSD 2012

if I have a friend who would want to come, even if he's only played once before, should I still extend an invite? I actually have more than just one I could invite
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:05 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
if I have a friend who would want to come, even if he's only played once before, should I still extend an invite? I actually have more than just one I could invite
Absolutely; the more the merrier. We've had beginners at tournaments before.
Old September 13th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Absolutely; the more the merrier. We've had beginners at tournaments before.
What dok said, especially since it looks like we might not have too many people coming this time. Bring as many as you can!
Might be best to run through a practice game with them, preferably with their selected armies, before the event if they're coming. It's not particularly needed, however.

I'm going to try to remember to make a list/grid of those attending before the event this time, so that we don't have to do it when we get there.

Map suggestions, maybe?

Old September 13th, 2012, 06:48 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'd like to use the two new BoV inductees (Sirocco and Stygian Rift). I can bring either.
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I'd like to use the two new BoV inductees (Sirocco and Stygian Rift). I can bring either.
Sounds good, I like both of those.

I just went through a chunk of the user list (searched any with locations containing a "co"), and found a ton of users that live (or lived) in Colorado. I PMed the 10 that have been to the site in 2012, so hopefully we'll get at least a couple out of that.

Old September 13th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

I like Flashfire and Badru Valley, if we could do one of those
Old September 13th, 2012, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I like Flashfire and Badru Valley, if we could do one of those
I've actually never played on Flash Fire; that could be cool.

Badru Valley is pretty good, but there are a bunch of Gamebear maps I like more.
Old September 15th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Not a n00b

For Prize Support: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...74#post1674874
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
I'll post there. It'd be nice to have some extra swag, though we might not be big enough.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; September 15th, 2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: 1000th post!
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:13 PM

The 6th has filled up for me now, too. Can we lock down the 13th at Enchanted Grounds? It seems like the consensus date, anyway.
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
The 6th has filled up for me now, too. Can we lock down the 13th at Enchanted Grounds? It seems like the consensus date, anyway.
Unless we get a ton more players who can't make the 13th (in which case I'd look into the 27th), the 13th is confirmed.

Old September 16th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Not a n00b

13th works for me

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day