Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 20th, 2010, 01:22 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Proxy Figures

I am looking for figures to use as Gen. Ross and Harry Leland of the Hellfire Club. It drives me crazy why Heroclix never made these. They always seem to leave out someone. Would a thread like this be useful to people? For ex. I have made a Ch'od out of a Abomination and a original Angel out of a Captain Britain. Any ideas? I also have a Charlie 27 and Martinex to add soon. If anyone has any ideas or figures they have modded please add to the list.

Proxy or Modded Figure List

Cho'd = Abomination

Angel = Captain Britain + Wings from Aragorn

Original Doc Samson= Damage + new do

Warrior Woman = Dominatrix(Horrorclix) by BadgerManiac

Zabu = Phantom Tiger(horroclix) + fangs

Last edited by Drewman-chu; February 21st, 2010 at 01:02 AM.
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Proxy Figures

That does sound like a useful idea if I am correct in assuming you are also meaning the figure has been modded to look like this other character. Maybe once you get a few you can have an A-Z in your first thread that will link to the appropriate post that people will be adding with their proxies / customs. Before & after photos would be BRILLIANT.

Cheers
Old February 20th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Though I have no suggestions for you right now, I do want to say that I think this is an excellent idea for a thread and if it explodes into a full blown resource, I'll definitely be linking it to one of the stickies. I'll be watching.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2010, 10:47 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Ok I will try and see if this goes anywhere. Let me know of ways to make it better, I am not the most web site savy person. Can I add Hahma Sentinels he made from Iron Man?

Last edited by Drewman-chu; February 20th, 2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old February 20th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are awesome, bro, specially Ch'od! I've done a bunch of mods in my customs thread, check it out in my sig.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old February 20th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great idea. I think it was Spidey who gave me the idea for some custom Watchmen figs (right before they announced their imminent official release).

Anyway, here is one contribution I have. I have no idea who suggested it to me (but thanks anyway), but it required very few modifications.

First, here was my character: Warrior Woman (Invaders comic).

Here was the proxy, a Dominatrix figure from Horrorclix:

Here was my final figure after mods (note I turned the S & M "victim" into a rock, which I thought was kind of funny). At some point, I am going to paint on the strap around her neck, but haven't gotten to it yet.

And finally, just for kicks, the resulting card:

Old February 20th, 2010, 01:18 PM

Now that's what I'm talking about! Fantastic job Badger. That figure is spot on.
Old April 9th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finally got around to taking a couple of quick pics with my phone.

Sticking with my Invaders villains, we have Agent Axis, a quick and very easy mod.

Started with "The Question" Heroclix figure.

After some very simple cutting and painting, we are left with this. It is hard to see in the pic but there is a lot of purple tinting in the paint/wash.

And here is the corresponding custom card:

Old April 9th, 2011, 03:15 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice work badgermaniac!! +rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations