Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 16th, 2009, 07:03 PM

coldkeeper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Why are they so good?

Why are the 4th mass so good?

I mean, it's not like they have anything good about them but range, their abilities don't stack, and I'm just confused...

Sorry if this thread has been made about a trillion and three times, I couldn't find one...

I am a chargers fan.
If the chargers win the super bowl.
don't expect to see me here for a couple years, I'll be partying. If you think they have any chance, PM me.
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Why are they so good?

The Book of 4th Massachusetts Line
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:08 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Why don't you try looking at the Book of the 4th Massachusetts Line? Most people post ideas and strategies, as well as armies.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--

Last edited by NightSwipe; September 16th, 2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Fast hand, Cav... ;)
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:09 PM

oh ok sorry I forgot about that. Thanks for not being mean about it.

I am a chargers fan.
don't expect to see me here for a couple years, I'll be partying. If you think they have any chance, PM me.
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You can also check out the Unit Debate featuring them. The link is below under Unit Debates List.

MegaSilver, Unit Debate Master
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM

thanks

I am a chargers fan.
Old September 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, I might as well post here since the thread's up. Here's why the 4th Mass are good:

1. 4 attacks.

2. Great people (Knights, Champions, Sentinels, Drake) to put in your army to boost their defense.

3. Cheap cost for a ranged, 4-man common squad.

4. Wait than Fire; Not many ranged squads without this ability can often get 4 attacks of 3.

5. Though a base attack of 2 and a defense of 2 are generally not too impressive, for a 70-point 4 man, ranged, common squad they are. And they can easily boost their A/D values to 3/3.

But, yes, as others have stated this question should have been asked in the Book of the 4th Massachusetts line.

~Rednax
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:12 PM

Knight of Feylund is surprisingly tart

1. 4 attacks

2. Good turtle style unit (because of wait then fire)

3. Cheaper squad

4. Common squad with overall good stats

~Knight of Feylund

Helm in hand,
fist in the air,
the knight screams of victory.
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:58 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

They're the only ranged common squad that has 4 members and can have a base defense of 3. WTF is icing on the cake.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:07 PM

Knight of Feylund is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
They're the only ranged common squad that has 4 members and can have a base defense of 3. WTF is icing on the cake.

Helm in hand,
fist in the air,
the knight screams of victory.
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Their powers are also good because they are reliable.

If you want the extra defense you've got it. If you want to boost their attack then you can do that at will as well. For example, the Anubian Wolves can get their attack boosted by 8, but it's not up to you when it happens. Take the 10th, they can get their defense boosted, but it's more circumstantial as they must be engaged and they're not always able to do that. The 4th are reliable and consistent in what they do, you just have to take them in multiples so that they can keep up with getting off 4 attacks in a turn. 4 attacks per order marker is enough to wipe out common squads and they can usually be positioned to get height and bring down big defense heroes with attacks of 4.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units