Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Dates Can You Attend? (Please Select ALL That Apply)
Saturday, October 13th 6 46.15%
Sunday, October 14th 7 53.85%
Saturday, October 20th 6 46.15%
Sunday, October 21st 6 46.15%
Saturday, October 27th 8 61.54%
Sunday, October 28th 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 12th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Northeast (New England) NHSD 2012: Pick Your Poison!

Any news on the format Scapemage?
Old September 12th, 2012, 07:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sadly we will not be able to attend on any of those days. I already have commitments for the first two weekends in October and I really dont want to get divorced. Have fun and I will see most of you in February at TotalCon
Old September 12th, 2012, 07:45 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I've sent out PMs and updated the format in the OP.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

So we never play our own army? Then I know what I'm playing:
50 Rechets of Bogdan
Drop the rest of the points.
Seriously, this won't work. Or you can play nothing and drop all 600 points.
An option is a differnet form of pick your poison: Each person brings multiple armies (ex. any number of 2 or higher). The opponent chooses which they want to play against.
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:59 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
So we never play our own army? Then I know what I'm playing:
50 Rechets of Bogdan
Drop the rest of the points.
Seriously, this won't work. Or you can play nothing and drop all 600 points.
An option is a differnet form of pick your poison: Each person brings multiple armies (ex. any number of 2 or higher). The opponent chooses which they want to play against.
Yes, it will, but thank you for reminding me to add a sentence to the OP:

Your army must contain at least 575 points.

Old September 13th, 2012, 04:05 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know what I'd play,

Marro Hive
Rechets of Bogdan
Hatamato Taro
Roman Archersx1
Kato Katsuro
595 Points.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I know what I'd play,

Marro Hive
Rechets of Bogdan
Hatamato Taro
Roman Archersx1
Kato Katsuro
595 Points.
I seriously hope that's a joke.
Old September 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I know what I'd play,

Marro Hive
Rechets of Bogdan
Hatamato Taro
Roman Archersx1
Kato Katsuro
595 Points.
I seriously hope that's a joke.
I will put more limitations on these armies, thank you.

Old September 13th, 2012, 04:22 PM

Okay, there's more information in the OP. I have banned the Rechets of Bogdan, Marro Hive, and Kato Katsuro alltogether. I can't think of any other units that need to be banned, if something comes to mind let me know.

Old September 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Okay, there's more information in the OP. I have banned the Rechets of Bogdan, Marro Hive, and Kato Katsuro alltogether. I can't think of any other units that need to be banned, if something comes to mind let me know.
Sure those are bad, but honestly, there are still enough other bad units. This format doesn't seem like much fun by battling with someone elses horrible army against your own horrible army. If your goal is to see lesser played units in action, then just make it a banned list tourney, like what happened in Beast of the East last august.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Sure those are bad, but honestly, there are still enough other bad units. This format doesn't seem like much fun by battling with someone elses horrible army against your own horrible army. If your goal is to see lesser played units in action, then just make it a banned list tourney, like what happened in Beast of the East last august.
That is not my goal. Pick Your Poison is a very popular format and I think it will be a ton of fun. I have to ban those units to avoid broken armies.

Old September 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That is not my goal. Pick Your Poison is a very popular format and I think it will be a ton of fun. I have to ban those units to avoid broken armies.
I get that, but there are still extremely awful armies you could make.
Maybe you should add another factor like,

Each army must have at least 3 of the same common squad, or
Your army may only contain X number of units rated C+ or lower.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day