Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:38 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart
Re: Carolina Order Marker 3: Delta+VC (March 30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Try to let me know what map to bring by tomorrow night so I can gather it up.
It’s completely up to you. Pick one from the lists that looks cool, or caters to your army? Maybe you’ll get lucky and get to play on it.

If you want some suggestions, I personally like the look of Wyrmwalk, and there’s only 1 map using VW so far. If I could have transported more than 2, I might have built Aeon and Burial Marsh as well. I don’t think there’s any wrong answer..

Also, don’t take any of what I say as a voice of experience. This’ll be my first time playing in a tournament as well as most of these maps. Just trying to assist a little as we’re getting close to game day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events