Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd, 2011, 08:03 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
When rights are taken too far.

I found this story today. I've heard of this group before and find it disgusting the way they hold themselves. Here's the story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110302/...neral_protests

I totally understand the right to free speech, but couldn't there be some way to keep these bozos away from taunting family members of fallen soldiers?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General