Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 16th, 2012, 02:38 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Online Heroscape S4 - Congrats to SOUNDWARP SG-1!

Season 4: Winter is Coming

Many thanks to our sponsor, Auggie's Games.

If you win your game, report the game result here.

CURRENT STANDINGS:
(As reported by the players - may contain errors)

CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET:
Code:
                       thesparkleinyourwater
                    1  --------------------+       
    El Diabolo                             ¦  thesparkleinyourwater
16 -------------------+ El Diabolo         +---------------------+   
    Psymanski         +--------------------+                     ¦ thesparkleinyourwater              
17 -------------------+                                          +--------------------+
                        Deroche                                  ¦                    ¦
                    8  --------------------+  Deroche            ¦                    ¦
                        Filthy the Clown   +---------------------+                    ¦
                    9  --------------------+                                          ¦  Soundwarp SG-1
                         Foudzing                                                     +--------------------+
                    5  --------------------+  Crixus33                                ¦                    ¦
                        Crixus33           +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                    12 --------------------+                     ¦ Soundwarp SG-1     ¦                    ¦
                        Soundwarp SG-1                           +--------------------+                    ¦
                    13 --------------------+  Soundwarp SG-1     ¦                                         ¦
                        LgndryIrishSword   +---------------------+                                         ¦
                    4  --------------------+                                                               ¦ SOUNDWARP SG-1
                        Rosencrantz                                                                        +--------------------
                    3  --------------------+  Bengi                                                        ¦
                        Bengi              +---------------------+                                         ¦
                    14 --------------------+                     ¦  dok                                    ¦
                        dok                                      +--------------------+                    ¦
                    11 --------------------+  dok                ¦                    ¦                    ¦
                        dalu               +---------------------+                    ¦                    ¦
                    6  --------------------+                                          ¦                    ¦
                        Toogwick_Tuk                                                  ¦  Dhyanam           ¦
                    7  --------------------+  TSIYW's friend                          +--------------------+
                        TSIYW's friend     +---------------------+                    ¦
                    10 --------------------+                     ¦                    ¦
    Shyxx                                                        ¦  Dhyanam           ¦
15 -------------------+ Dhyanam                                  +--------------------+
    Dhyanam           +--------------------+  Dhyanam            ¦
18 -------------------+                    +---------------------+        
                        Kinseth            ¦
                    2  --------------------+
Round 1 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Play-in Game:
Spoiler Alert!

Sweet 16 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Elite 8 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Final 4 Games:
Spoiler Alert!

Finals!
Spoiler Alert!

Here are the results of season 1, season 2, and season 3.

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. An explanatory video is below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

The format for this event is:
  • Choose two 565 point armies with no more than 18 figures*. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (C3V/SoV eligible, no Marvel.)
  • Before each game, there will be a dice-off, done by the tournament organizers. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
*An army can contain more than 18 figures, however only 18 figures may be placed on the battlefield each game. Airborne Elite and Rechets of Bogdan count toward these limits, as usual. Double-spaced figures only count as a single figure. Standard 24-space startzone restrictions still apply.

The event will last four weeks, with one round being played each week (i.e. each player will have one game each week). After those four rounds, there will be a single elimination playoff for the top finishers.

One map will be used for each week/round of the event. All maps have a wintery theme. The maps for this event will be:
Spoiler Alert!

Elimination round games will use the same maps.

League Details:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; January 28th, 2013 at 12:30 PM. Reason: finals
Old November 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 4 - Winter is Coming

Fire it up!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart

You say 18 figures, I guess my question is.. Are the 18 figures allowed to exceed 18 start spaces? (double spaced pieces are my main concern) This may seem obvious to some but I'd just like to clarify before I start creating an army.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepCalmAndDraftHulk View Post
You say 18 figures, I guess my question is.. are the 18 figures allowed to exceed 18 start spaces (double spaced pieces are my main concern)
Yes. However, as dok needs to put in the OP, the entire army cannot exceed 24 hexes.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 16th, 2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Actually, we never discussed the 24-hex limit, but it makes sense as the startzones on the maps are that size.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:40 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Something like Templarsx3 + Dupuis + Marro Warriors is legal. It's 24 spaces, filling the startzone, but it's only 14 figures, under the 18 figure limit.

I updated the OP to fully explain this point.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Dagnabit, Vipers will be hard to fit in that point total. Which is entirely your intent to limit squad figures, of course.

MegaSilver, who will find a way.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Dagnabit, Vipers will be hard to fit in that point total. Which is entirely your intent to limit squad figures, of course.

Ah, it's not that hard. 245 points and 2 figures presents some obvious possibilities, I think.
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Ah, it's not that hard. 245 points and 2 figures presents some obvious possibilities, I think.
True. Just not enough Vipers.

Weell, maybe.

Thanky dok.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Stop the presses! My armies have been submitted.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

My armies are in. I just went with some figures that I've wanted to play in a tournament for a while. I'm not sure that either of them are very competitive or if they are balanced, because I've done absolutely no playtesting, but I'll figure that out when the event starts! Here's to hoping we get as many players as last time.
Old November 16th, 2012, 05:55 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
My armies are in. I just went with some figures that I've wanted to play in a tournament for a while. I'm not sure that either of them are very competitive or if they are balanced, because I've done absolutely no playtesting, but I'll figure that out when the event starts! Here's to hoping we get as many players as last time.
I never playtest, I only play online.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 16th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Done. And this time I'll be playing for sure!!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events