Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

5 years and no finished cards is not the best production rate.
Too bad there was some good stuff in there.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:50 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are we good calling the Velnesh Alphas & Tetsuo finished?
Old March 23rd, 2024, 01:16 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any interest in giving it another push? I've got some time on my hands for play testing.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:06 AM

Nate is surprisingly tart
Talking Re: AOTV General Discussion

I don't talk much on forums (I mainly talk on discord, so some you may not recognize me at all) but I'm still very much interested in this project! I'd even love to make some card designs for you guys.

I also don't want to feel dumb for buying the sets thinking more cards would come out... haha?

But if the project is put to rest, I loved everything you guys did for the units that were designed! Everybody did great!
Old March 28th, 2024, 10:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I don't expect C3V would slot this project in any time soon even if they did want to continue it themselves.

We have a lot of good stuff here and I'd be as excited as the next person for the project to finish, but it needs to be actively pushed along which you can tell no one has been capable of for a hot minute.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:44 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Are we good calling the Velnesh Alphas & Tetsuo finished?
I'd certainly be good with that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs