Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 10th, 2009, 12:11 AM

KaiserBeetle is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Bristol TN Brawl

Every once in a while my friends will get the itch to play a big game so we stick the point cap around 1000 and butt heads.

Me -
Kelda The Kyrie Warrior - 80
Charos- 210
Concan the Kyrie Warrior - 80
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior - 80
Sonlen - 160
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior - 180
Syvarris - 100
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SotM)- 120

Friend A -
Thorgrim the Viking Champion - 80
Deathwalker 9000 - 140
Deathwalker 8000 - 130
Deathwalker 7000 - 100
Zettian Guards - 70
Brunak - 110
Syvarris - 100
Major Q10 - 150
Tarn Viking Warriors - 50
Airborne Elite - 110

Friend B -
Marro Stingers x2 - 120
Marro Warriors - 50
Marden Nagrubs x2 - 60
Marro Hive - 160
Su-Bak-Na - 160
Deathwalker 9000 - 140
Ne-Gok-Sa - 90
Tor-Kul-Na - 220

Obviously I can't give you the turn by turn cause it took us 3 hours to finish so I'll just give the highlights.

We had constructed our huge battlefield and Friend A decided to take the bridge segments and build a huge platform 13 tiles high and they put it next to my starting position so I started with Saylind and flew up there then used the Spear of Summoning to call Syvarris up there gaining an amazing vantage point. They regretted putting the platform out there after that. A couple of turns passed and I had Raelin covering my Deathwalkers bane Sonlen and I used dragon swoop to destroy Deathwalker 8000, that was fun. After a number of rounds Friend B was able to climb Ne-Gok-Sa all the way up the 13 tiles platform because we had tried to build some steps leading up to it. Ne-Gok-Sa is very angry Syvarris so he runs over to him and hits 2 damage. Next round Saylind flies behind Ne-Gok-Sa and summons Charos to the platform completely blocking in Ne-Gok-Sa, Charos slays him next round before he can Mind Shackle anyone. For a number of rounds it's back and forth, Chaos destroys Tor-Kul-Na, the stingers kill Deathwalker 7000 because Friend A forgot about Stealth Dodge. Charos moved in on the hive and began attacking it but the swamp water seemed to somehow weaken him and he dies by a collection of stingers and only Counter Strikes twice, but he does destroy the hive. Nearing the end I have Concan and Taelord in reserves, they haven't moved the whole match, Syvarris still stands on the platform and Realin on the ground to his right; Deathwalker 9000 and Airborne Elite take on Raelin to no avail as Concan and Taelord hurry over the platform to confront Su-Bak-Na. Deathwalker 9000 and Airborne Elite give up on Raelin and focus attacks on Syvarris who has 1 life but he survives long enough to hit four damage on Su-Bak-Na destorying it and thus avenging the deaths of Concan and Taelord, Raelin destroys 3 airborne elite but falls to the Deathwalker 9000. Now the battle has gotten down to Deathwalker 9000 and an Airborne Elite versus a lone Stinger. The Stinger hides behind the hive as the Deathwalker circles around the river and makes his way closer, the Stinger abandons his cover and runs directly away from the Deathwalker 9000 who takes his turn getting closer; the Stinger then turns around and hops up on a small hill and succeeds at stinger drain, he rolls 4 skulls and kills Deathwalker 9000! The last Airborne Elite makes his way toward the Stinger as he runs for cover again, diving behind an embankment he waits till the lone soldier is within range then leaps up on top of the hill and rolls 3 skulls killing the Airborne Elite!

So the battle is one by a single Stinger in the end.

If anybody in the Bristol TN area wants in on our next war pm me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports