Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 24th, 2008, 03:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Fallout 3

Great game, totally immersed. See you next year!
Old December 31st, 2008, 05:08 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
Re: Fallout 3

Thanks for the review?

Since I guess this is a discussion thread, I didn't like F3 as much as 1 or 2. Fallout was supposed to be an amazing, Tactical RPG, not another FPS. Yes, it was amazing and immersive. But where did my hexes go?

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old December 31st, 2008, 05:16 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron3090 View Post
Thanks for the review?

Since I guess this is a discussion thread, I didn't like F3 as much as 1 or 2. Fallout was supposed to be an amazing, Tactical RPG, not another FPS. Yes, it was amazing and immersive. But where did my hexes go?
Where they should, into heroscape! I like Fallout three just fine. I never was a fan of tactical RPG's. I loved Oblivion too and this is a different take on more of what I loved.
Old December 31st, 2008, 08:06 PM

dtcarson Woo who?

I like tactical RPGs but something about the first 2 Fallouts didnt' click with me.
Fallout 3, however, has been great. 53 hours in and I don't want it to end. I love the world, I love the gameplay..I just got the Explorer perk and I've only been to half the places on the world. It's a huge game,and unlike Oblivion, almost every place actually feels different to me.
Fallout 3 is definitely my game of the year.
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This game is awesome, I have already maxed out my character in good karma, and maxed him out with a level 20, and almost all of the weapons.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:22 AM

Omega Dead is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

yea I'm almost 40 hours in too. I stopped playing because I'm at a level 19, and I don't want to hit the level cap. I'll start playin it again around feb because the cap goes up to level 30 in march. It is truly an amazing game. It isn't the most polished, but I can't think of an open world game that is yet. It definitely immerses you in the world and your surroundings though.
Old January 14th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart

Mister Burke's Head has been Crippled

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old January 15th, 2009, 08:36 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I killed him and killed mr.tenpenny, you get good karma for both.

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games