Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

View Poll Results: How old are you?
50-59 4 1.40%
40-49 28 9.82%
30-39 83 29.12%
20-29 65 22.81%
Under 20 104 36.49%
60-Not Quite Dead Yet 1 0.35%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 25th, 2006, 05:54 PM

WuLongTi has disabled reputation
THE Age Poll

I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything when I searched.

What is the general age demograph on this site? Since there is no listing for date of birth on the profile there is no way of knowing whether or not that fellow HSer is 10 or 100 before you PM them for a game since they live close to you.....

I'm 30 by the way
Old October 25th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Best I can tell 30 & 40 somethings are the most prevalent here. It'd make a good poll though. You want to make one? I promise I'd vote

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:26 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Best I can tell 30 & 40 somethings are the most prevalent here. It'd make a good poll though. You want to make one? I promise I'd vote

~Aldin
Make a poll please.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How long in the tooth are YOU?

As requested, let's get an age demographic for the 'Scapers. Feel free to post in the thread, especially if your age is remarkable in some way (octogenarians, this means YOU!)

~Aldin

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Done.

Though I screwed it up and anyone over 60 is gonna just have to post about their unique ageing excellence in the thread itself

~Aldin

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm a youngin', I know.
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:53 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
14 here.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
31... though I turn 32 next month.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old October 25th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:04 PM

Wilkerson74 has disabled reputation
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:05 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Someone fix the poll! We need more of the AARP to be voting in here

can an admin add the 60+ category?

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hows that?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General