Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 4th, 2011, 09:39 AM

Fire Ninja Woo who?
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

Put me as a maybey
Old October 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I plan to make the drive up.

Old October 6th, 2011, 04:02 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Still wondering if C3V will be authorized for play at the tournament.

Also, it will be me +5 that are definites from Western PA (or Charlotte, NC). Woohoo! Registration is 11:30 right?
Old October 6th, 2011, 04:05 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Update: Heath and Josh will be attending.

And I will have a few decks of trading sized cards from Artscow for sale.
Old October 6th, 2011, 06:06 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

It might be wise to update the player count as we may be able to get more prize support with the amount we now have. (At least I think so, don't mind me if I'm wrong).

Last edited by Fedex worker; October 8th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old October 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Barring a wayward asteroid, Jandar70 and I should be "yes" instead of "maybe" at this point.

Also, just say the word if you need help with maps, etc. I have some built out in my basement in preparation for my next Cincy event (General Wars), and I could easily throw them in a box to bring up. Current list: Mayberry, Interception, Trespasser, Kodiak. See the link in my sig for pictures. I have info sheets printed out for each using the glyphs and conditions listed in the event thread too. I have old info sheets printed for all of the maps I've used at previous events too. Those are all listed in the gallery.

If I can help, just let me know!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song

Last edited by Johnnylama; October 8th, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:09 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Also, just say the word if you need help with maps, etc. I have some built out in my basement in preparation for my next Cincy event (General Wars), and I could easily throw them in a box to bring up. Current list: Mayberry, Interception, Trespasser, Kodiak. See the link in my sig for pictures. I have info sheets printed out for each using the glyphs and conditions listed in the event thread too. I have old info sheets printed for all of the maps I've used at previous events too. Those are all listed in the gallery.

If I can help, just let me know!
We can probably use the maps, I'll let Matt know, and he'll get that first post updated.

As to the questions of customs, we have decide to just run 2 tournaments if we get enough players for each type. One will be standard heroscape no customs allowed, and the other will allow official c3v/sov units. For the customs they have to either have a base of similar size to heroscape bases, or must be re-based, and the card needs to be printed out in color. You can bring two armies to play, one in each tournament, or you can bring a standard heroscape army and play in both. However, if not enough people sign up for standard (no customs) heroscape, we will just pool all players. Both tournaments will run concurrently, and you can switch between the two at will.
Old October 10th, 2011, 03:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Did Mattser or someone get prizes from Rychaen. I added you guys as the people on the NHSD Prize support thread and they said they mailed it out. I dunno if they got accurate totals so I dunno ho much they are sending. anyway, something is better than nothing. I wish I could come, but I am quadruple-booked that day and had to make a tough decision.
Old October 10th, 2011, 05:35 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_j_p View Post
We can probably use the maps, I'll let Matt know, and he'll get that first post updated.

As to the questions of customs, we have decide to just run 2 tournaments if we get enough players for each type. One will be standard heroscape no customs allowed, and the other will allow official c3v/sov units. For the customs they have to either have a base of similar size to heroscape bases, or must be re-based, and the card needs to be printed out in color. You can bring two armies to play, one in each tournament, or you can bring a standard heroscape army and play in both. However, if not enough people sign up for standard (no customs) heroscape, we will just pool all players. Both tournaments will run concurrently, and you can switch between the two at will.
A couple of questions on this format - if we can one tournament, which will we keep, standard or standard plus custom? Second, am I right in understanding that the win differential from both tournaments will function together? As in:

Mike - Customs 3/1, Standard 1/0
Nick - Customs 0/0, Standard 4/1
Nate - Customs 1/0, Standard 2/0

in this situation Mike and Nick are tied with a win differential of 4, even though Nick did not participate in the customs tournament, and Nate is behind them with a win differential of 3. Is that correct?

Finally, are the times still 11:30 for registration and 4:00 for ending?

Thanks
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:18 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't see an updated attendee list and was wondering if this is still a "go". Check my "No Hex Terrain" posting in the forums, there are pics of 3mm play mats I made that I wanted to add to the prizes. They cost a few hundred to get done EACH. We are using them here but I am looking to get another for the tourney! I'll put one in to help if I can get it done in time (done at my shop professionally)

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 10th, 2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
I didn't see an updated attendee list and was wondering if this is still a "go". Check my "No Hex Terrain" posting in the forums, there are pics of 3mm play mats I made that I wanted to add to the prizes. They cost a few hundred to get done EACH. We are using them here but I am looking to get another for the tourney! I'll put one in to help if I can get it done in time (done at my shop professionally)
It's definitely still on. Jacob_jp has been updating the thread with new information, but the front page is still a bit behind. There are probably at least 10 attending that are currently not on the list on the fp.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:25 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Is the C3V tourney also 415 Points? I don't have very many good C3V builds at 415, but for 500 Points I'd be in it in a heartbeat....

Otherwise, I'll probably just play standard.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day