Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 19th, 2022, 11:55 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
caps's Trades Thread

I thought I had one of these before, but apparently not.

I am currently looking for more terrain (specifically BftU and TJ if I can find it for a not-crazy price) and some of the classic waves I don't have, as well as some of the harder to find VC figures. I don't have a specific list at the moment.

I am trying to get rid of a Thunderstone Advance collection right now. I am open to a trade or to selling it for cash. PM me if you are interested. I also have some NIB shrink-wrapped copies of Ascension Tactics that I will sell/trade for reasonable value (less than MSRP).

You can see some of my references below
Spoiler Alert!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades